What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Smok AL85 with the Nautilus Taifun GT

Attachments

• 20210414_172157.jpg
    20210414_172157.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 95
Keep getting new / old coil with the mod I want the kf on, think its the hollow 510 not making good connection. so tonight wanted to try it on something else and wanted to use something with built in battery tonight so put it on the endura pro. Its actually a good pairing at 12.5w
IMG_20210416_222911.jpg

And had no problems with it. Anyway to make the hollow 510 a better connection? Thinking a small ball of tinfiol to fill the hollow might work. I'll try the mod with another tank first though.

Keep getting new / old coil with the mod I want the kf on, think its the hollow 510 not making good connection. so tonight wanted to try it on something else and wanted to use something with built in battery tonight so put it on the endura pro. Its actually a good pairing at 12.5w
View attachment 244968
And had no problems with it. Anyway to make the hollow 510 a better connection? Thinking a small ball of tinfiol to fill the hollow might work. I'll try the mod with another tank first though.

A small ball of tin-foil will cause a hard short if it falls out, maybe not a problem on a regulated mod, but I still recommend brown trousers Will a grub screw fit in without messing up the airflow adjustment?

A small ball of tin-foil will cause a hard short if it falls out, maybe not a problem on a regulated mod, but I still recommend brown trousers Will a grub screw fit in without messing up the airflow adjustment?
Theres no threads untill further up inside. Think ill just have to use it with a different mod
20210417_010131-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom