What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

There's also the Akira Box Mod from Ambition Mods? 88g in weight according to their website.

Just watch for the branding on it, as some images I've seen have a logo printed down the metal tube, but others don't.

There's also the Akira Box Mod from Ambition Mods? 88g in weight according to their website.

Just watch for the branding on it, as some images I've seen have a logo printed down the metal tube, but others don't.
Does look nice in black. :thumbup:

Would look even nicer in wood with the steel tube A bit like the wicket. :worship:

Liking the gtr clone, sits well on the nunchacku
IMG_20210411_223803.jpg

This evenings combo. Tilemahos is such a great tank for looks and flavour in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20210413_180404.jpg
    20210413_180404.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
This evenings combo. Tilemahos is such a great tank for looks and flavour in my opinion.
I'd love to love GG stuff, but I really struggle to get over Georgio being a complete cock. Consequently I've never bought a single GG item when they've ever come up.

I had an iffy Chinese Ithaka when I started vaping, I loved it despite the res/no-res nonsense. I yearn to be able to find it within myself to buy a genuine one.

I think it's the knowledge that I'm a complete cock already and worry that I'd be even worse vaping with GG kit. :D

Back
Top Bottom