What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Dare I ask what they can be spent on?
Don't walk into that one......

40.gif

That banana nut is a true classic but I've not been able to touch the stuff due to a root removal that's been pending since pre covid.
The gus / dvarw looks cracking.
The only thing I’m finding with going back to tubes is that my life has become *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!”

I need a mech stand.

The only thing I’m finding with going back to tubes is that my life has become *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!” *bump* *crash* “FUCKING BOLLOCKS!”

I need a mech stand.
Yeah, I'm a clumsy cnut. Mrs kid would have me dead in an hour if I used mechs.
I just knock em over constantly.
Giving the skyline in mini mode another go myself.
See if I can get anything like a decent vape from it with a mtl Clapton in it (that's definitely the sign it's on its last chance).
WP_20210122_22_27_23_Pro.jpg

Yeah, I'm a clumsy cnut. Mrs kid would have me dead in an hour if I used mechs.
I just knock em over constantly.
Giving the skyline in mini mode another go myself.
See if I can get anything like a decent vape from it with a mtl Clapton in it (that's definitely the sign it's on its last chance).
View attachment 237843
Never got a Skyline. Missed out on the new iteration, but the second I saw that you have to treat the wafer thin tank with kid gloves because of tolerances and I was absolutely out.

Never got a Skyline. Missed out on the new iteration, but the second I saw that you have to treat the wafer thin tank with kid gloves because of tolerances and I was absolutely out.
I'm with you. This is a janky one I bought (very good work by coppervape I have to say, outstanding) I was disappointed so bought the micro tank to attempt to boost the flavour but it feels too diluted with the mtl inserts. I see why mark todd rates it as it's more at home as a restricted dtl with the larger inserts tbh.
It was still available when I bought this but I was put off by the vape.
Looks good but not for me.

Got this a couple of days ago with the mtl tank and coils, I really like it , much more substantial than some pods and vapes really well.

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_111051_1CS.jpg
    IMG_20210124_111051_1CS.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 147
A few that I am using at present.

Attachments

• ABC5DEE5-F9D8-4B77-AFDF-60A51D51B445.jpeg
    ABC5DEE5-F9D8-4B77-AFDF-60A51D51B445.jpeg
    896.8 KB · Views: 155
Back
Top Bottom