What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

They say no, it has to be returned. I got lucky, returns process going though ecigone now.

The main fault is it keeps going into a new/old coil cycle in TC mode, regardless of the wire material.
I think all kizoku mods are the same. because I hear a lot of complaints.
For example, if the first ohm is 1.30, When the fire button is pressed, the ohm changes to between 1.25 or 1.35. It's a problem, especially on TC mod.

odfun_cr.jpg

Found a guy who had had some airflow inserts made for the Kayfun mini V3; I got a 1.2mm. Perfect draw, gurgle free. I thought the mini V3 was near reference, but this is an extra notch.
IMG_20210106_114921-01.jpg

I've finished all mine.... :(

I've had to move on to Loose Cannon and Shellback for a while.
I've some loose cannon and Mrs kid has some mirimack (nasty stuff).
I think the self mix is the way to go if anyone is a fan.
I couldn't have it as my adv as it's always put of bloody stock everywhere.

Just a perfect tank i think.
After two gins, non-vaping wife made a comment. Not even her glazed expression or yawns stopped me from my impromptu presentation on ‘the history of the Svoemesto Kayfun and why it deserves its place in history’ :D

After two gins, non-vaping wife made a comment. Not even her glazed expression or yawns stopped me from my impromptu presentation on ‘the history of the Svoemesto Kayfun and why it deserves its place in history’ :D
I too have given that presentation.
Mrs kid actually conceded to the reason of the price point after I showed her the YouTube video of the svoe production process.
A very exciting evening for her I imagine.

I too have given that presentation.
Mrs kid actually conceded to the reason of the price point after I showed her the YouTube video of the svoe production process.
A very exciting evening for her I imagine.
Lucky lady

Back
Top Bottom