What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

You need to get a tube mod for it. Makes it much easier.

Well it’s funny you should say that, I’ve already been looking lol. The mod is ‘borrowed’ from my nautilus 2.

I’m finding it quite hard finding a regulated tube mod. I’ve seen the ehpro mod 101, which I do like the look of, but not really anything else. Yours does look look much better with a tube

9DDDB5DC-4468-45AA-9396-DF358BA26793.jpeg
Sbody macro and Kayfun prime

Well it’s funny you should say that, I’ve already been looking lol. The mod is ‘borrowed’ from my nautilus 2.

I’m finding it quite hard finding a regulated tube mod. I’ve seen the ehpro mod 101, which I do like the look of, but not really anything else. Yours does look look much better with a tube

I’d highly recommend the mod 101. The smok is ok but it’s something I got as a trade on here. It’s fixed voltage, and I need to build at 1 - 1.2 Ω for it. But if I was buying a mod for a stealth setup with the doggy it would be the 101 and a few 18350 batteries for it, for sure.

There isn’t really a lot out there tbh. You’ve got the EhPro at one end and the Dani Extreme at the other. Unless you want to go super old school and get a Vamo or a provari

I think the Ehpro will be the one (if I manage to get the damn tank apart). I did see some Vamos for sale but since they didn’t have removable batteries, and are likely old stock, I didn’t really consider them. The Dani, well let’s not go there ... maybe one day lol

Thanks for the advice guys :)

I think the Ehpro will be the one (if I manage to get the damn tank apart). I did see some Vamos for sale but since they didn’t have removable batteries, and are likely old stock, I didn’t really consider them. The Dani, well let’s not go there ... maybe one day lol

Vamo V6 was available at Fasttech. Uses 18650 or 18350 batteries. 20 watts is plenty for MTL.
https://www.fasttech.com/product/1848801-vamo-v6-variable-wattage-apv-mod

I got mine from Pure-perfection but they are rebuilding their website currently.

I think all of us use the screwdriver trick to get it apart. IMO the Ehpro is a better option than the Vamo. For me if I ever save enough to get a Dani I would buy the Dani Box instead of the tube.

The Vamo doesn’t seem to be readily available at the moment but good to see there are other options out there.

So to get this back on track, my favourite set up as per a few days ago was

85407990-B127-4264-9031-ADDF7107014F.jpeg

An old school Kanger aerotank v2 with a naturevape rewickable coil on a £10 Jac Vapour Series-E battery (variable voltage - 3 levels) ... It does the job :-)

Back
Top Bottom