What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

B P Mods Pioneer MTL RTA

Dovpo_Pioneer_MTL_RTA-1.jpg

I wasn't too fussed using the included fused claptons but plain wire 1.6ohms and I'm loving it, airflow control is spot on using the middle pin and additional AFC, the ickle drip dip is great too.

The distance from coil to mouth is quite long but the flavour still delivers.

I wouldn't say its a game changer but it is a very good tank, I've been using it for almost 3 weeks rivals pretty much every MTL atty I own.

Forgot to mention, I've almost finished my review and the only cons I have I'm having to nit-pick as there aren't any real cons, I might even break the mould and have zero cons :11:

Currently got the brunhilde on my tank of a pegasus. Nice and weighty to hold, perfect with a cuppa at work.

20200702_150007.jpg

Forgot to mention, I've almost finished my review and the only cons I have I'm having to nit-pick as there aren't any real cons, I might even break the mould and have zero cons :11:
In that case it must be good!! Going to hold off at the moment I have far too many tanks as it is especially as I seem to have bought quite a lot during lockdown!!

I wasn't too fussed using the included fused claptons but plain wire 1.6ohms and I'm loving it, airflow control is spot on using the middle pin and additional AFC, the ickle drip dip is great too.

The distance from coil to mouth is quite long but the flavour still delivers.

I wouldn't say its a game changer but it is a very good tank, I've been using it for almost 3 weeks rivals pretty much every MTL atty I own.

Just seen on FB(must be true) the designer of the Precisio, designed this one. £34 on LPV. Decisions, decisions. Pandora or this. [emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom