What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Just been out getting a gas cylinder and some halogens from BNQ for the floodlight with it, was better than good if I'm being honest. I'm quite shocked how pleasant it was. The Holic is great too once you swap out the drip tip, typical Vapefly shenanigans tho, the recess is only 4mm rather than the norm of 5 so had to sand down the butt of one I had laying around.

Reason for swapping? Too narrow a bore on the supplied one, so it's a drinking straw...

Ohhh, and feel free to reciprocate the follow bitches!! LOL

You know you wanna, it lets you see my posts on your news feed, message on my profile page and see my profile stats... yes, I'm that guy who locks all this down :)

IMG_20200109_201347_1578600911040.jpg

Got the SWAG 2 & the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA today & makes a really good stealthy set up. Some work needed to fine tune the airflow & coil but promising 1st try

Nice looking wee setup, very matchy matchy. I have one of those tanks on order, quite looking forward to see if the fuckn drip tip recess is as shallow as the RDA (Holic).

Nice looking wee setup, very matchy matchy. I have one of those tanks on order, quite looking forward to see if the fuckn drip tip recess is as shallow as the RDA (Holic).

I think all my mods are black & also most my RDAs & RTAs apart from the hermetic & Kelpie which are stainless steel, I think I maybe need to expand my colour palette:18:
I've measured & you'll be pleased to know it's 4mm:2thumbsup:

Had the galaxies rdta a few days now and liking alot on the 2 small air holes and 1 turn open on each of the inner adjustment screws. Also changed drip tip for a beserker one wich is narrower bore.

I quite miss mine. I may have to look for one.

I’ve been using the hellvape md mtl rta for the last few days and it’s pretty decent, my only gripe is it’s far from a “traditional” mtl draw.

I’d say 90% of the airflow settings are geared towards a loose mtl / restricted dtl draw (which is how I vape most of the time ) but never the less it’s working great and is a doddle to build on.

Even on the smallest of airflow holes with the smallest of inserts is no where near the restrictiveness of mtl tanks of old.

image-2020-01-09-21:37:40-387.jpg

Had the galaxies rdta a few days now and liking alot on the 2 small air holes and 1 turn open on each of the inner adjustment screws. Also changed drip tip for a beserker one wich is narrower bore.
Been enjoying it tonight, it definitely elevates flavour when you restrict the air flow. I used the coil it came with it but it came out to 0.74 so going to change tomorrow. The cotton that came also felt far too tight in the coil and needed thinned out a fair bit

Back
Top Bottom