What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Not sure it will turn out to be a favourite tank (since I can’t get the tank apart) but it’s a milestone for me ... my very first rebuildable :)

16988BE1-14EB-44E7-98ED-F23529AD5A31.jpeg

Not sure it will turn out to be a favourite tank (since I can’t get the tank apart) but it’s a milestone for me ... my very first rebuildable :)

View attachment 150904

Unfortunately the Doggystyle can be a bugger for that. I find putting a tiny screwdriver in the airflow to help lever it off while you twist it helps.

Unfortunately the Doggystyle can be a bugger for that. I find putting a tiny screwdriver in the airflow to help lever it off while you twist it helps.

I managed to get the bottom apart ok using a rubber glove so I can build on it ok. The top part, there’s just no way, there isn’t enough there to get a good grip. I can use it as it is but it’s difficult to clean out and especially dry it

I sometimes struggle with my UTA2 clone,I find running it under the hot tap first helps loosen it up.

A hairdryer should also do the trick.

I sometimes struggle with my UTA2 clone,I find running it under the hot tap first helps loosen it up.

A hairdryer should also do the trick.

I did try the hot tap, but, but I got the rubber glove wet so it was a bit of a half hearted attempt lol. The hairdryer though, I’ll give that ago next time. Thanks

image.jpg

My trusty smok/doggy 24mg nic salt set up. Last week I would have said it was great but the fire button is playing up so today I’ll say it’s great when it works...

Back
Top Bottom