What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

This has been an expensive thread for me.

I’m very pleased the Reaper turned out to be as good as it is. It’s the most expensive piece of vape gear I’ve ever bought. Great flavour, no leaks, gurgles or dry hits. Beautifully made. Nice smooth draw. Definitely No 1. May buy another

Genuine Kayfun on the Epetite courtesy of @instantlady. Difficult to choose between the KF and Fresia. Better flavour from the Fresia but it gurgles and weeps from the airhole when using high PG liquid, and only 2ml tank and I don’t like the look of bubble tanks.

Got a Dvarw clone on the way. If that’s any good I may splurge on a genuine one, but another Reaper is definitely coming when I can justify the cost.

View attachment 202009
Yup the reaper is rather nice. Only thing I’ve really regretted selling, but it did help pay for my billet so more than justified.

if anyone looking for the perfect setups, my recommendations are

IMG20191007011745.jpg

one for out and about, and the other as a home setup

Have you got it vaping as you like now?

Definitely, after some more use I've settled on keeping the middle of the road reducer. I'm not getting the throat hit I got from my friends setup, but I've since discovered his throat hit was due to the juice cooking, nice at first but harsh after a while.

I'm actually enjoying the 20mg salts with no throat hit right now, couple of toots now and again, 10ml bottle lasts me two days and so does a single 18650.

I have my other boro with the kanger setup for restricted lung hitting, I mostly mtl but it's there should I crave it.

I got the Damn Vape Diamond today and am really pleased with it, the airflow on the side is very easy to get the draw that you like and the flavour is very good. It is really easy to build definitely a keeper!

Attachments

• IMG_20191014_115601.jpg
    IMG_20191014_115601.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 113
I got the Damn Vape Diamond today and am really pleased with it, the airflow on the side is very easy to get the draw that you like and the flavour is very good. It is really easy to build definitely a keeper!
Nice :)

What's the Mod on the right? suits the atty.

Also is that a Berserker on the Aegis? I've never found a decent build for mine, is it worth trying harder?

Certainly looks like a Berserker to me, I had a period of wild fury coming to terms with mine but finally tamed the beast. It is a good vape once you get it all working :S

Back
Top Bottom