What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Mirage looking good!

And remember
View attachment 197938

Funny thing about the Mirage, it'll take up to 21700's, was running a samsung 30T in it until my latest fogstar order arrived. holy shit!! I'll tell ya, day 2 on the 21700 molicel and still on 51%, at first I thought maybe the DNA75C was draining the samsung a bit hard but these cells elevate the experience to a whole new level for me :D

Funny thing about the Mirage, it'll take up to 21700's, was running a samsung 30T in it until my latest fogstar order arrived. holy shit!! I'll tell ya, day 2 on the 21700 molicel and still on 51%, at first I thought maybe the DNA75C was draining the samsung a bit hard but these cells elevate the experience to a whole new level for me :D
I didn’t realise it took 217’s as it looks so compact. Shame they don’t make good looking mods anymore :(

Lost Vape are in the middle of moving HQ, so hopefully they have new stuff about to roll out. We can but hope anyway.

Lost Vape are in the middle of moving HQ, so hopefully they have new stuff about to roll out. We can but hope anyway.
I was told that it’s two brothers who run it and they fell out. One is the more creative and the other just wants profit. Dunno if this is true but would explain things?

Back
Top Bottom