What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

My word.
Fair warning to anyone after the berserker mtl rda.
It's a fussy bugger. As someone mentioned to me earlier they found the flavour muted but on my first build and instinctive choice of airflow bar it was excellent. A very tank style vape a bit grumbly like the old kayfun but tasty.
Having a play with the numerous airflow adapters and coil height can really bugger up the flavour.
Spent my relaxing hour last night fiddling around to find the flavour focus.
When it's good it's excellent but if you want to lock and load it is not the rda you are looking for.

my fav mtl in no particular order

Attachments

• mtl in no order.jpg
    mtl in no order.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 122
my fav mtl in no particular order
Nice.
I do love the epetite. I'm about to grab an esquare before they become extinct.
I prefer the epetite but I want something that will be as solid with the taifun gt 2 as it will with the prime or berserker. So esquare it is.
I'm currently reviewing the siren v2 for healthcabin and I will pop my thoughts up later but it's looking good. Super leak proof with the coil placed mid tank but it's a bruiser at 24mm.

@eyeball kid : ya the epetite is nice, the main thing for me is the dna60 being able to handle 9 volts at a reasonable price (vs the dna75c)

waiting for the berserker rda to take it's place on the vt inbox:), dna 75 though:(

@eyeball kid : ya the epetite is nice, the main thing for me is the dna60 being able to handle 9 volts at a reasonable price (vs the dna75c)
It's a far better board. The 75 is great but efficiency is actually quite poor. The 75c I've been using and reviewing of late (therion bf) is very power hungry. I'd definitely recommend people choose a dual cell mod with that chip. It went through 10% of battery life in 40hours of standby mode.

Nice.
I do love the epetite. I'm about to grab an esquare before they become extinct.
I prefer the epetite but I want something that will be as solid with the taifun gt 2 as it will with the prime or berserker. So esquare it is.
I'm currently reviewing the siren v2 for healthcabin and I will pop my thoughts up later but it's looking good. Super leak proof with the coil placed mid tank but it's a bruiser at 24mm.
I kind of wish I'd bought an epetite as well .......... ;)

My word.
Fair warning to anyone after the berserker mtl rda.
It's a fussy bugger. As someone mentioned to me earlier they found the flavour muted but on my first build and instinctive choice of airflow bar it was excellent. A very tank style vape a bit grumbly like the old kayfun but tasty.
Having a play with the numerous airflow adapters and coil height can really bugger up the flavour.
Spent my relaxing hour last night fiddling around to find the flavour focus.
When it's good it's excellent but if you want to lock and load it is not the rda you are looking for.
''These are not the 'droids your looking for...''

Back
Top Bottom