What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I'm also ruthless with my culls. I've had 3 to date and now I'm buying stuff that I threw in the first cull.
Bloody typical!

I'm also ruthless with my culls. I've had 3 to date and now I'm buying stuff that I threw in the first cull.
Bloody typical!
Never look back monsieur belly!
(Ok I may have looked recently at replacing something lovely I sold but after a few face slaps I’m back in the room)

Never look back monsieur belly!
(Ok I may have looked recently at replacing something lovely I sold but after a few face slaps I’m back in the room)
I'm back on tootle puffers, stuff I dumped when I started steam chucking. I've come full circle.

I still have a soft spot for the s22 tank. I kept 2 of them. I don’t know why as I never use em and even weirder as I’m quite brutal with my vape culls

I’ve always liked the tank but I hardly ever use it because I’ve had such bad luck with the coils. Every one I’ve used has leaked on me, except this one!

I decided to give it one final try this morning as the tank is such a great match for the mod, and I’m glad i did..

IMG_0677.jpg

I’ve always liked the tank but I hardly ever use it because I’ve had such bad luck with the coils. Every one I’ve used has leaked on me, except this one!

I decided to give it one final try this morning as the tank is such a great match for the mod, and I’m glad i did..

View attachment 192487
Are you using the 1ohm coils? I can honestly say that at home we’ve gone through at least 5 packs and never had a duff one! My oh is a light vaper and can make a coil last 6 weeks. As a heavy vaper I get at least two from them.

I know jac had some well documented qc problems some time ago. You must have been extremely unlucky

Are you using the 1ohm coils? I can honestly say that at home we’ve gone through at least 5 packs and never had a duff one! My oh is a light vaper and can make a coil last 6 weeks. As a heavy vaper I get at least two from them.

I know jac had some well documented qc problems some time ago. You must have been extremely unlucky

Yes, the MTL 1.0 ohm S- coils. I had one with the tank and a separate pack of 5, and every one was duff. Most dumped the tank through the airflow control holes, and one was completely blocked.

Must have been one of those ‘bad batches’ as this one from a fresh pack is absolutely fine.

Yes, the MTL 1.0 ohm S- coils. I had one with the tank and a separate pack of 5, and every one was duff. Most dumped the tank through the airflow control holes, and one was completely blocked.

Must have been one of those ‘bad batches’ as this one from a fresh pack is absolutely fine.
Did you contact jac about the coils? Their cs is really good and they will replace most things if faulty

Back
Top Bottom