What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

This is my favourite MTL setup, so good I ended up with 3 somehow - luckily there's no other colours I like :12:

V V Simple EX

VV-Simple-EX-9.jpg

VV-Simple-EX-7.jpg

don’t you find it a pain in the arse to fill? I much prefer the v1 squeeze. Battery life is also not great in my experience.
I actually find it one of the easiest bottles to fill, probably takes about the same time as a pod but less messy, also 4ml means less filling.

The V1 squeeze was easier, though I prefer silicon bottles.

You're right about the battery, main reason I got a 2nd one, not sure how I ended up with 3 :18:

I have the black one and I really like it too, not tried any salt juices yet what are the one's you have like obviously you like them and I do like a good fruity vape.
The SALT Peach is lush, but the Mango Passion is even better, always running out of stock at my local B&M 3 for £10 though.

I actually had that 1st ciggie headrush in the morning with the 20mg - forgot how much I enjoyed that experience with the stinkies.

Had a morning of re-coiling and wicking some of my tanks, these two are ALWAYS in my rotation Spica Pro with toffee custard and BB with red crack both from Prime Vapes, happy days!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190324_141347.jpg
    IMG_20190324_141347.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20190324_141235.jpg
    IMG_20190324_141235.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 111
Had a morning of re-coiling and wicking some of my tanks, these two are ALWAYS in my rotation Spica Pro with toffee custard and BB with red crack both from Prime Vapes, happy days!!

The Spica floats my boat but after pods it's a tall boy.

The Spica floats my boat but after pods it's a tall boy.
Yep you are right there! I have just got the Pal 2 pod and have to say it's the best pod system I have tried so far but I love my Spico and BB so I use them everyday and then rotate my other mtl rta's around them. The Pal I will use for out and about.

Back
Top Bottom