What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

It just doesn't suit me, the condensation building up between the outer sleeve and the inner chamber pissed me off too. I refuse to be out any more money on it or I'd give the POS away, LOL.
Really. I've never ever had condensation betwixt the body and sleeve. Never heard that one.
I did have one aleader squonk mod that slightly weeped when using one but an oring on the 510 thread to extend and that was sorted. Very little to go wrong really.
Just shows you every penny fits a slot doesn't it. I've never had an issue with the hastur mini yet I've seen so many that have and with pretty much the same build as mine.
The strike is currently delivering great flavour from Lee's directors blend.

Really. I've never ever had condensation betwixt the body and sleeve. Never heard that one.
I did have one aleader squonk mod that slightly weeped when using one but an oring on the 510 thread to extend and that was sorted. Very little to go wrong really.
Just shows you every penny fits a slot doesn't it. I've never had an issue with the hastur mini yet I've seen so many that have and with pretty much the same build as mine.
The strike is currently delivering great flavour from Lee's directors blend.
I’ve seen a wee bit in there when I was switching the airflow but it doesn’t leak out, and doesn’t cause any problems at all. Just sits in there quiet. I’ve found the jorda b leaks and bubbles a little at times at the airflow. You can minimise it by making sure the cotton is well clear of the front part with the holes in it. A wee bit annoying though.

I would say in fact the strike 18 is pretty flawless. I prefer the salix but that’s just my own preference. The wee strike is a belter, can’t go wrong with one. Someone mentioned not liking the tip, nothing wrong with it imo.

image.jpg

I need those olives!

Let me tell you about them. They’re kalamon olives my brother in law grows on the tree in his garden. He brought us a couple of kilos of these and a couple of kilos of these enormous green ones, when they were visiting from greece in november. He’d already cured them, and just drained and vacuum packed them and in the hold luggage they went.

I preserved them in water and 15% wine vinegar with garlic, lemon peel, peppercorns and fresh sage, mint, rosemary and oregano.

They’re easily the best olives I’ve ever eaten. Especially these wee kalamon ones.

Let me tell you about them. They’re kalamon olives my brother in law grows on the tree in his garden. He brought us a couple of kilos of these and a couple of kilos of these enormous green ones, when they were visiting from greece in november. He’d already cured them, and just drained and vacuum packed them and in the hold luggage they went.

I preserved them in water and 15% wine vinegar with garlic, lemon peel, peppercorns and fresh sage, mint, rosemary and oregano.

They’re easily the best olives I’ve ever eaten. Especially these wee kalamon ones.

Sounds amazing! I am literally drooling

Back
Top Bottom