What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

What's the strike 18 like? Got one on the way, couldn't find any English reviews on youtube
It is an excellent, simple, cheap(clone) RDA capable of flavourful, trouble free MTL(restricted to loose). It has a deck with adjustable post, side airflow holes of sizes from 0.8 to 1.6 covered by plastic sleeve (it requires disassembly in order to change a draw but it's painless) and .... crappy drip tip. I have tried most recommended MTL rdas and true to @zouzounaki's opinion this one bests all the older and the newest, even the ones with under -the -coil airflow which theoretically should work best for proper MTL. I don't know what sort of magic it is but it happens. I am yet to try Speed Up, it is very similar and has adjustable airflow - it's previous version was too loose for me. Highly recommended [emoji106]

What's the strike 18 like? Got one on the way, couldn't find any English reviews on youtube
You can also search for @zouzounaki's posts regarding MTL rdas - it's a goldmine of good advice and will save loads of money...
Now, how many brownie points do I get for that? [emoji12]

Its a lovely little flavoursome MTL vape but I had been dripping with it, which is far too needy for my liking.
But stuffing juice up the rear, good call.

Well, it looks like epetite is working, how about the other hardware?

All working fine...not had much chance to mess about and gave the jacvapour and siren 2 away.
I’ll chuck some niffy in the one above later and see how it performs

You can also search for @zouzounaki's posts regarding MTL rdas - it's a goldmine of good advice and will save loads of money...
Now, how many brownie points do I get for that? [emoji12]

Ah I think you might have me confused with @eyeball kid . He’ll be raging, but actually we are like two peas from a pod.

The strike on a squeeze is a good combo. I now have the strike on an elfin for dripping cbd though. Salix lives on the squeeze. Those two seem made for each other.

Just to counterbalance the gush-fest, I have one, don't like it. It lives in the drawer of shame.

It just doesn't suit me, the condensation building up between the outer sleeve and the inner chamber pissed me off too. I refuse to be out any more money on it or I'd give the POS away, LOL.

Elfin and Nectar combo with a bored cat.
20190203_162032_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom