What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

You are right,that center pin was a bit loose with base,it's a bit better now,thanks alot.

Btw,this is the rest of my favourites

IMG_20180317_125147.jpg

Late to the Party again............. Only one other observation, it looks to me as though you might benefit from raising the coil a bit. I set mine so that the Top of the Coil is just standing above the sides of the SS Cup. If it's too low, it can mute things a tad. :)

Loving this little beauty, fitted with the S/s Nautilus Mini, the Kamry K1000 plus, is a decent little epipe. Thank you Crewella! :thumbup: :worship:

With the stock tank (was okay but not great) -

DSCF2331.JPG

With S/S Naut Mini (much nicer!)

DSCF2347.JPG

Love the self standing design on this, and it's compact, so easy to carry out and about with me.

I don't think Crewella will be disappointed when she gets hers...whenever it arrives from China! :D

Last edited:
Looks pretty good combo to me. RTA and mod both black on silver, cant stand the drip tip the Siren V2 comes with so stuck on the Kafun v4’s.

5C082647-CC46-492C-949C-6FEC487E8906.jpeg
10778822-CD1E-48D1-97BD-8BF68FC0D222.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom