Vape Club
What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I prefer trying old gear. New things coming out, I’m not usually too interested in. And I find in my experience they are more likely to disappoint me. Or I have items I use all the time and don’t need any of the new ones. I’ve not tried most of these devices people go on about.

Although at the moment I’m puffing the little simple ex dripper all the time. I think this is quite new, and I am very impressed with it.

Royal Flush Vape
I'm getting a Siren 2, True & Freisa in the new year - those are my 3 I want to try
Berserker - hmmm maybe that too

Most tanks people love/hate rate/rant or easy peasy/couldn't get on with it
though the N2 is a lottery refilling in my book - never could risk taking it out if I had to refill it
I got so pissed off with more juice on my hands than in the tank where the coil should remain
and not try to escape every time you opened the bastid thing - but some, well maybe one or two love it
(think two people never having issues with N2 is perhaps pushing it)

Soz - best shut up now, mods trim/delete my posts as I've waffled way too much again - my bad
I've had both the Siren 2 and the Ares, but found both too 'airy' for my tight draw MTL style. I did think the Ares was a better tank and easier to use, but as you say .... that's just me. :)

Just had time to set this little guy up before rushing out the house this morning. It’s pretty good, I like it. Have a single coil in there, spaced out 28awg 6 wraps. Only problem is it’s a non standard tip again...

2CAE6773-95D8-4017-BDE9-409D5DCC1C2F.jpeg

AcmeFog
Vape Superstore
This is probably my favorite setup, Armour Pro mod with full size Berserker and water melon ice juice, just about perfect oh and as you can see my dogs are not allowed on the furniture!!IMG_20181218_125427.jpg

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom