What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

There's a phenomenal difference in performance. The airflow is a lot smoother, it's a lot easier to build on and I also get much more flavour in this one, compared to my original mini and full size ;)

There's a phenomenal difference in performance. The airflow is a lot smoother, it's a lot easier to build on and I also get much more flavour in this one, compared to my original mini and full size ;)

Good to know . thanks

That is good to know. He who’s name shan’t be mentioned reviewed it as not as good as the Berserker mini. Tempted with Fasttech code imminent. I quite fancy the new drip tip.

That is good to know. He who’s name shan’t be mentioned reviewed it as not as good as the Berserker mini. Tempted with Fasttech code imminent. I quite fancy the new drip tip.

Thing is "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned", fell out with with some company over their mtl rta
(bit of a row went on with another reviewer - "who’s name shan’t be mentioned" & all that...)

Most of the criticism was fair but perhaps a little tad too direct
(yeah - I know that is his style and admire him for that)

But due to fall out, company got the arse over this blah blah blah

Annndddd "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" did no more reviews for that company
(which in a kinda way made "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" on some similar stuff/tanks,
well his reviews are not really as "comprehensive" as others if not reviewing any more certain company products)

Not a flame at "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" - but perhaps could have been handled a tiny bit better
Or "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned", could have reviewed certain stuff now & then
(still say their stuff is crap/good or whatever - but alas no, so in the end everybody lost out - even consumers)

Shame - but "there ya go folks" as "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" would say

Maybe I'll grab a few more tanks in new year that "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" has recently rated
Alas "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" never did a review of that company's highly popular mtl stock coil tank

But on whole, "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" reviews are respected & trusted by many
but as "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" says, always check a few reviews before deciding
(shame they had a bit of a fallout last year as he says - there ya go folks)

Clear as mud, aka I don't watch reviewers in the main. I put more faith in the good folks who inhabit these parts, not seen me wrong so far.

I'm more on the same groove as you @Crewella when it comes to MTL, as well as @rew , so when you guys rate an atomiser, generally I'm very interested. I suspect the next one I'll be interested in hearing feedback on is the EVL Reaper I see being cloned atmo and set for release early January.

I'm more on the same groove as you @Crewella when it comes to MTL, as well as @rew , so when you guys rate an atomiser, generally I'm very interested. I suspect the next one I'll be interested in hearing feedback on is the EVL Reaper I see being cloned atmo and set for release early January.
Back atcha - I'm exactly the same, there's a few on here that I know like the same kind of vape as me, and/or the same kind of flavours. That's who I want to hear from. :)

Clear as mud, aka I don't watch reviewers in the main. I put more faith in the good folks who inhabit these parts, not seen me wrong so far.

Vic slated Ares, row with Busardo, Innokin got the arse
(kinda funny coz if you swap last two letters from ares to arse)

Innokin got the arse coz they are there to make money
but the ares tanked - excuse the pun, which the review didn't help

Others claimed this & that, not going to drag all the crap up again
but Vic never reviewed any more Innokin stuff again including Zenith
So as "some" people take certain people's word as gospel & all that.....
Some people did not consider some stuff until later rather than sooner
(meaning the bit about consumers also losing out)

Yup - reviews are to be taken with a pinch of salt & check many places/reviews/responses
plus personal recommendation from actual real purchasers who've lived with it (inc flaws)
are one of, if not the best reviews to acknowledge imho

that was what I was meaning in response to a cryptic "He who’s name shan’t be mentioned" review etc....

I didn't like the siren 1 @Fuctifino so I was never going to like the ares. Far too loose for my vaping style. I got rid of the Skyline for much the same reason. You only need to check out the Spica Pro thread, anyone who loves that, you know likes a tight draw :D

Back
Top Bottom