What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Just got the Beserker MTL RDA in post today. Sitting on Ijoy Capo squonker.

upload_2018-3-17_10-42-49.jpeg

Here's my MTL collection
From left to right
SXK PRIME on Stride VR80
Calix v4 on CKS Stride
Doggystyle on CKS Stride
Rose v3 on Paps v3
Heron clone on Paps v4
Berserker mini on Ephro 101
IMG_20180318_123107.jpg

Here's my MTL collection
From left to right
SXK PRIME on Stride VR80
Calix v4 on CKS Stride
Doggystyle on CKS Stride
Rose v3 on Paps v3
Heron clone on Paps v4
Berserker mini on Ephro 101
View attachment 155289

What's your thoughts on Calix v4 in compare with Prime and Doggystyle,im my case it seems that vape is much better on Prime than Calix whatever setup I try

What's your thoughts on Calix v4 in compare with Prime and Doggystyle,im my case it seems that vape is much better on Prime than Calix whatever setup I try

That’s a typical example on how subjective taste is. The Calix beats the Prime in every aspect if you ask me [emoji3]

I tried both kanthal and SS wire but there is not much vape like with Prime or skyline

I tried both kanthal and SS wire but there is not much vape like with Prime or skyline

I don’t have a v4. Have you tried bumping the power up by a watt? I find different tanks need different wattage sometimes, regardless of what build you have in them. I found this with the tilemahos armed, it’s great but needed at least 1w more than the other tanks I had in the rotation. In the photo above the calix is at 12.5w 1.5Ω and the heron at 10w, 1.1Ω.

Also because the screws are on the top with the v4, are you putting the coil on with the legs up and making sure it’s close enough to the air hole? I’m assuming this would be how you should do it.

Back
Top Bottom