What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Shortest tank?

Ive been looking at the SJMY one but will it leak?

I've only got the first version .... but I confess I've never trusted it enough to take it out in a bag or pocket. Never leaked through the base though ...... as it looks as if it might.

As @ZendeR says the DDP One is utterly leak proof. Great flavour too. And is about 1mm shorter than the Pocket! ;)

Im curious to see if the DDP will leak @Crewella.
Looking for something to go in my travel kit.
Nope, the DDP One goes out to work with me, in my pocket, in the car door pocket and in my bag. Never leaked once and I use it often.

Here's a size comparison - Pocket, DDP One and Hastur Mini:

P1170207.JPG

Im curious to see if the DDP will leak @Crewella.
Looking for something to go in my travel kit.
Maybe if you held it upside down and blew on it with all your lungs! :18: if you go for a 3mm coil the cotton will block any juice. The refill and air pressure holes are too small to leak naturally I think as they are locked in by the chamber. @Crewella you have a challenge! :D
IMG_20180823_153642.jpg

Maybe if you held it upside down and blew on it with all your lungs! :18: if you go for a 3mm coil the cotton will block any juice. The refill and air pressure holes are too small to leak naturally I think as they are locked in by the chamber. @Crewella you have a challenge! :D
View attachment 170430
I only have tiny lungs ....... nope ........ some clever dick might manage it, but not this one! ;)

And if you lay it on its side overnight?
It'll be going on a tube so I'll be knocking it over constantly :doh:

And if you lay it on its side overnight?
It'll be going on a tube so I'll be knocking it over constantly :doh:
I use it on a tube mod and am clumsy as hell so it's always on its side. Also carry it on my backpack. You are covered. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom