What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

RTA with decent throat hit for 3mg nic vaping

Thanks, I'll check up on some reviews of the Spica Pro.

I've tried it. Hot peppermint menthol tastes weird :)
Do try it, it's the only RTA I've ever had that allows you to directly dial-in the throat hit you want by adjusting the chamber height. It's tall, it ain't that pretty ............. but the design and thought that went into it is impressive. Many of us have the Coppervape clone, there's a whole thread on it. Still available from Fasttech:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10053721/9656477-coppervape-spica-pro-styled-mtl-rta-rebuildable

Do try it, it's the only RTA I've ever had that allows you to directly dial-in the throat hit you want by adjusting the chamber height. It's tall, it ain't that pretty ............. but the design and thought that went into it is impressive. Many of us have the Coppervape clone, there's a whole thread on it. Still available from Fasttech:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10053721/9656477-coppervape-spica-pro-styled-mtl-rta-rebuildable
I still struggle with it’s looks. But my god it’s a good vape!

Certainly had some decent innovation. One that every MTLer should try.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

I still struggle with it’s looks. But my god it’s a good vape!

Yeah, I'll need to close my eyes when adding it to my cart.
The tanks not too bad apart from the height, but the proprietary drip tip's as ugly as sin.
I expect if I use my own drip tip I'll need to do the turn upside down trick while screwing on the top cap.

In other news, my Galaxies RDTA arrived this morning.
It can't quite match the MD for throat hit, but it's better than the other tanks I've tried.

At least that gives me 2 options when out & about and I can keep the Spica hidden indoors where it can't cause trauma to passers by.

The tanks not too bad apart from the height, but the proprietary drip tip's as ugly as sin.
I expect if I use my own drip tip I'll need to do the turn upside down trick while screwing on the top cap.

It can't quite match the MD for throat hit, but it's better than the other tanks I've tried.

At least that gives me 2 options when out & about and I can keep the Spica hidden indoors where it can't cause trauma to passers by.
The proprietary drip tip controls the juice flow, but once you have it as you want it you can then swop to any 510 drip tip if you want to.

The Galaxies RDTA is my other favourite tank. :D

*edited*

Last edited:

The spica tip enables the use of the juice flow control and you’ll only really need it for filling the tank by closing it first. Works fine with your own tips but the proprietary is perfect for this. It’s definitely an indoors only tank. Can’t say for certain it will work for you and be warned that it’s a tight draw regardless of what pin you put into the base.

The proprietary drip tip controls the chamber height adjustment, but once you have it as you want it you can then swop to any 510 drip tip if you want to.

The Galaxies RDTA is my other favourite tank. :D
Jfc. You need to pokey thing for the chamber height :)

I thought the Galaxies blew through far too much liquid, the Holic however I think is excellent but requires you to be squonking for reasonable usage.

Back
Top Bottom