What's new

Recommendations for first mtl rta.

ive tried quite a few and although not very popular on here and not tight Mtl at all i have 3 x Innokin Ares and im using Vandy vape Mtl wire at 30 watts . You can buy the non tpd replacement tank on e bay . You could try one out from Amazon and if you dont like it get a refund ?

TBH you will probably/deffo end up buying a "few" tanks that others recommend
then seeing which one YOU can actually get on with - than what others say get this or get that blah blah blah

YOUR tatsebuds, your own preferences etc.... will be very different to mine/ours
the best tanks - some of us will get on with & others will say nah fuck that it just leaked or didn't feel it or get on with it
so we are all funny bastids in what we personally rate over others & that

The issue is those "few" tanks. can easily turn into LOTS of tanks - it can get addictive trying new stuff & searching for perfection
so be warned, what you might save by vaping you can easily blow loads buying up more shiney tanks & kit if not careful

I've already been through a few stock coil tanks both mtl and dl and fair few mods and pod devices as well didn't get on with all of them especially the innokin zenith couldn't get a coil to last more then 5 days but I've given all the one I don't get on with away but they've helped people quit smoking so it's all good, and my cousin who I gave the zenith to get 2-3 weeks out off a coil go figure lol.

That's why I thought I'd try a rebuildable mtl tank maybe I'll get longer life out of a coil as the only mtl I can get a few weeks out of is my nautilus AIO but the battery life is pants but it's good for a night out tho.

Once I've got the tanks sorted I'll be getting a couple of smaller mods to go with them.

ive tried quite a few and although not very popular on here and not tight Mtl at all i have 3 x Innokin Ares and im using Vandy vape Mtl wire at 30 watts . You can buy the non tpd replacement tank on e bay . You could try one out from Amazon and if you dont like it get a refund ?

you can fit an Innokin Plex tank bubble glass to a 2ml Ares to get a 4ml tank
24mm x 19mm bubble glass & got 3 Ares myself
good tanks, but think others have caught up and perhaps nudged in front now

I've already been through a few stock coil tanks both mtl and dl and fair few mods and pod devices as well didn't get on with all of them especially the innokin zenith couldn't get a coil to last more then 5 days but I've given all the one I don't get on with away but they've helped people quit smoking so it's all good, and my cousin who I gave the zenith to get 2-3 weeks out off a coil go figure lol.

That's why I thought I'd try a rebuildable mtl tank maybe I'll get longer life out of a coil as the only mtl I can get a few weeks out of is my nautilus AIO but the battery life is pants but it's good for a night out tho.

Once I've got the tanks sorted I'll be getting a couple of smaller mods to go with them.

gotta be your juice on the Zenith - I'm at 3 weeks in a 0.8 ohm coil atm & still OK
what are you vaping Golden Syrup or something ????

210px-Lyle%27sGoldenSyrup.jpg

gotta be your juice on the Zenith - I'm at 3 weeks in a 0.8 ohm coil atm & still OK
what are you vaping Golden Syrup or something ????

210px-Lyle%27sGoldenSyrup.jpg

I think your right and it was the juice as the coils in my nautilus x and breeze 2 didn't last that long about 5 days too, it was 36mg nic salt but I'm down to 20mg nic salts now and only first thing in a morning, last thing at night and after something to eat now but that's what my nautilus AIO is for now.

I mainly vape 6-9mg in my nautilus x and 3mg in my old ud athlon, baby beast (don't judge lol) and vaporesso cascade but I use eleaf hw1 and vaporesso ccell coils in them two now as they seem to last me.
And got a Hellvape Hellbeast on a slow boat from China, I think I'm just looking for a excuse to buy new stuff lol.

+1 for the Doggystyle. I have a couple at a time in rotation. Get yourself a couple and a 5 pack of spare tanks for them.

Hi and thank you just checking is this the right sxk doggystyle there seems to be a few and I wouldn't want to get the wrong one?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/3042/10028365/6353800

Hi and thank you for the little write up its much appreciated I think I'll be getting one it sounds like what I'm looking for.

If that's the right doggystyle I'll be getting that too its good to have choices and even I should be able to get one with at least one of these two.

Thank you all.

Yes, that’s the one. There is also a 2k18 one which introduced top fill. I’ve not tried it, and would recommend the original (the one you linked) but I think @rew has the top fill one, maybe he can let us know if he thinks it would be a better shot for a first timer?

Yes, that’s the one. There is also a 2k18 one which introduced top fill. I’ve not tried it, and would recommend the original (the one you linked) but I think @rew has the top fill one, maybe he can let us know if he thinks it would be a better shot for a first timer?

The 2k18 isn't worth the bother in my opinion. They just over complicated it. Would stick with the older version personally.

Back
Top Bottom