POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for first mtl rta.

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by Dying_Snail, Mar 17, 2019.

1. severn

severn Initiate

ive tried quite a few and although not very popular on here and not tight Mtl at all i have 3 x Innokin Ares and im using Vandy vape Mtl wire at 30 watts . You can buy the non tpd replacement tank on e bay . You could try one out from Amazon and if you dont like it get a refund ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dying_Snail

Dying_Snail Postman

I've already been through a few stock coil tanks both mtl and dl and fair few mods and pod devices as well didn't get on with all of them especially the innokin zenith couldn't get a coil to last more then 5 days but I've given all the one I don't get on with away but they've helped people quit smoking so it's all good, and my cousin who I gave the zenith to get 2-3 weeks out off a coil go figure lol.

That's why I thought I'd try a rebuildable mtl tank maybe I'll get longer life out of a coil as the only mtl I can get a few weeks out of is my nautilus AIO but the battery life is pants but it's good for a night out tho.

Once I've got the tanks sorted I'll be getting a couple of smaller mods to go with them.

3. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

you can fit an Innokin Plex tank bubble glass to a 2ml Ares to get a 4ml tank
    24mm x 19mm bubble glass & got 3 Ares myself
    good tanks, but think others have caught up and perhaps nudged in front now

4. Fuctifino

Fuctifino Achiever

gotta be your juice on the Zenith - I'm at 3 weeks in a 0.8 ohm coil atm & still OK
    what are you vaping Golden Syrup or something ????

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Dying_Snail

Dying_Snail Postman

I think your right and it was the juice as the coils in my nautilus x and breeze 2 didn't last that long about 5 days too, it was 36mg nic salt but I'm down to 20mg nic salts now and only first thing in a morning, last thing at night and after something to eat now but that's what my nautilus AIO is for now.

I mainly vape 6-9mg in my nautilus x and 3mg in my old ud athlon, baby beast (don't judge lol) and vaporesso cascade but I use eleaf hw1 and vaporesso ccell coils in them two now as they seem to last me.
    And got a Hellvape Hellbeast on a slow boat from China, I think I'm just looking for a excuse to buy new stuff lol.

6. Tobytyke

Tobytyke Achiever

+1 for the Doggystyle. I have a couple at a time in rotation. Get yourself a couple and a 5 pack of spare tanks for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  7. Crewella

Crewella Legend

• Like Like x 3
    • Thank Thank x 1
  8. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Yes, that’s the one. There is also a 2k18 one which introduced top fill. I’ve not tried it, and would recommend the original (the one you linked) but I think @rew has the top fill one, maybe he can let us know if he thinks it would be a better shot for a first timer?

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  9. rew

rew Veteran

The 2k18 isn't worth the bother in my opinion. They just over complicated it. Would stick with the older version personally.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thank Thank x 1
  10. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Agreed. Not as leakproof either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1