What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a MOD for MTL

EVic VTC mini, it'll do the job. At the end of the day all it does is supply power, and that's down to the batteries.. Or Snowolf 50w, or anything supplying less than 50w

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a new MOD as my Coolfire IV TC100 isn't the best on battery life anymore.

I vape MTL and have RTA's like the Doggystyle, Skyline, Hussar and Kayfun.

Don't want to spend a fortune on something that's designed primarily for sub-ohm vaping when I don't need it. I vape mostly on a watts setting - usually a 0.7ohm coil at 16watts.

Your recommendations would be appreciated.
I just ordered an S-22 kit with £10 off the green one for St. Patrick's Day.

https://www.jacvapour.com/s22-starter-kit

Plus 15% off with POTV15

Hi all,
I'm thinking of getting a new MOD as my Coolfire IV TC100 isn't the best on battery life anymore.
I vape MTL and have RTA's like the Doggystyle, Skyline, Hussar and Kayfun.
Don't want to spend a fortune on something that's designed primarily for sub-ohm vaping when I don't need it. I vape mostly on a watts setting - usually a 0.7ohm coil at 16watts.
Your recommendations would be appreciated.

One of my lovest sets: Vaporesso Tarot Nano & Doggystyle RTA

upload_2018-3-19_19-13-13.png

2500mAh of inner battery is quite enough for MTL

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-19_19-12-38.png
    upload_2018-3-19_19-12-38.png
    283 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Hi, my indoor mod is an Asmodus Minikin 2 [great double 18650] I use a Geekvape Aegis for use outside, pub etc. using a 26650 battery [gives me 8 hours [chain vaping

Hi, can you giv some feedback on this please, been looking at this and am unsure about buying, appreciate your take on it, thanks
If you're looking for an easy to fill, no complications MTL then this is the one! Not even any settings to worry about! Just turn it on and toot away!

I seriously loved my green one so much, I bought another 2 in their 2 for £60 deal! In different colours of course. ;)

At first I really didn't like it and was going to send it back with the 2 week try it thing they do! Now that's customer service! :clapping: I'd even sent them a PM on here asking how!

Luckily I had bought the 510 drip tip converter (less than £2) and once I stuck a narrower drip tip on it I was in love lol. Immediately went and deleted the PM before they read it! :11:

They do DTL coils for it too and are soon releasing sub-ohm DTL coils, this week I think. Now that's what I'll use the wider drip tip for :D I tend to relate the wider tip for DTL so accidently do that with MTL set up.

I really couldn't recommend this highly enough! :2thumbsup:

If you're looking for an easy to fill, no complications MTL then this is the one! Not even any settings to worry about! Just turn it on and toot away!

I seriously loved my green one so much, I bought another 2 in their 2 for £60 deal! In different colours of course. ;)

At first I really didn't like it and was going to send it back with the 2 week try it thing they do! Now that's customer service! :clapping: I'd even sent them a PM on here asking how!

Luckily I had bought the 510 drip tip converter (less than £2) and once I stuck a narrower drip tip on it I was in love lol. Immediately went and deleted the PM before they read it! :11:

They do DTL coils for it too and are soon releasing sub-ohm DTL coils, this week I think. Now that's what I'll use the wider drip tip for :D I tend to relate the wider tip for DTL so accidently do that with MTL set up.

I really couldn't recommend this highly enough! :2thumbsup:
Thanks for the feedback, am all but sold on this one. Did you buy from their website?

Back
Top Bottom