What's new

Recommend a MOD for MTL

I am waiting for response from Neal. If that doesn't work then there is a place at aliexpress but min order 100 so possible with group buy.
Since I ordered 101 mod I research 18350 and the new generation is coming with similar capacity as aspire - we just have to wait or buy overseas. Mooch didn't test any of the new gen 18350 but I found this.
If you are impatient there is always ecolux

I got a couple of the aspires before they disappeared. Have you tried these ones from ecolux?

I use my pico at work and there is still charge in it at night I only run it at 13-14 watts with v3 mini the skyline makes it a bit top heavy

Yes, that is the best of the colours. A black tank with a purple drip tip on top would look awesome :14:

Shame it's 18500 battery and not 18650. I have to do this when I see a mod I like - focus on the cons rather than the pros - to talk myself out of buying it! :54:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. :)

another downside is the price ... it's not exactly cheap, but maybe I'm a cheapskate. :D

That sounds a bit too much like double denim or something. Black and purple tank with black and purple mod? Come on, it’s not 1983. Should I get my burgundy waffles with matching tie and grey shirt out?

Well. I got @eightbitraptor 101 and so far I'm loving it! Admittedly I may not be the heaviest of vapers but for comparison in last two days I vaped more than usual (a 5h round trip drive and today worked from home) and one 18350 lasted me all day at 12w and two tanks of nokomis. And because I have tiny girly hands the button sits just right for me! :) (albeit a bit rattly) I would highly recommend it and will probably get another one.. It's very serendipitous we don't all enjoy the same stuff ;)
15188101665201442752541.jpg

Stump up the cash for a Dicodes Dani V2, in 18500 mode and Ecolux batteries, I get a full day no problem at 15.5 w and 410 F!

Stump up the cash for a Dicodes Dani V2, in 18500 mode and Ecolux batteries, I get a full day no problem at 15.5 w and 410 F!
If I was to buy a £200+ tube mod I would try 101 for £20+ first. Then: I was using a BIC pen then for 10x that I can get, say, Waterman fountain pen :opengift:

If I was to buy a £200+ tube mod I would try 101 for £20+ first. Then: I was using a BIC pen then for 10x that I can get, say, Waterman fountain pen :opengift:

It’s all about choice and whatever floats your boat but this thread was discussing good MTL mods of course, just my opinion, as always.

Back
Top Bottom