What's new

Recommend a MOD for MTL

smonks

Initiate
Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a new MOD as my Coolfire IV TC100 isn't the best on battery life anymore.

I vape MTL and have RTA's like the Doggystyle, Skyline, Hussar and Kayfun.

Don't want to spend a fortune on something that's designed primarily for sub-ohm vaping when I don't need it. I vape mostly on a watts setting - usually a 0.7ohm coil at 16watts.

Your recommendations would be appreciated.

You could get an ehpro mod101 if you like a tube. Just over £20 on fasttech, I think. I was looking at getting another one myself.

Hi all,

I'm thinking of getting a new MOD as my Coolfire IV TC100 isn't the best on battery life anymore.

I vape MTL and have RTA's like the Doggystyle, Skyline, Hussar and Kayfun.

Don't want to spend a fortune on something that's designed primarily for sub-ohm vaping when I don't need it. I vape mostly on a watts setting - usually a 0.7ohm coil at 16watts.

Your recommendations would be appreciated.
Asmodus Stride Vr80 is a great single cell mod and looks good with good battery life.

I think I'd feel safer with a regulated MOD - I'm guessing the tube/single cell mods are un-regulated?

I think I'd feel safer with a regulated MOD - I'm guessing the tube/single cell mods are un-regulated?

no it's a regulated tube mod...

oldfaithful.jpg

basically any single cell regulated mod will do you fine. I've said it a bunch of times on POTV but I'm a huge fan of this https://www.jacvapour.com/dna75

single cell, DNA75, nice and small and fits well in the hand, I get well over a day out of a single 30Q at 16-18W

EDIT: the POTV20 discount code means you can get the mod, a battery and a battery charger with free delivery for |~£65

basically any single cell regulated mod will do you fine. I've said it a bunch of times on POTV but I'm a huge fan of this https://www.jacvapour.com/dna75

single cell, DNA75, nice and small and fits well in the hand, I get well over a day out of a single 30Q at 16-18W

EDIT: the POTV20 discount code means you can get the mod, a battery and a battery charger with free delivery for |~£65

Thanks @eightbitraptor - that does look a nice piece of kit! Unfortunately, the POTV20 discount code is no longer valid :(

Back
Top Bottom