What's new

Reaper v3 Help

chrisd2k

Postman
Hi guys. Just wondering what people's impressions are with this? I've had one for a while and am not that impressed. There seems to be an almost lack of power and vapour production.

As an experiment I tried it with 25wats and it was a lot better but I can't be using that for MTL.

Any ideas

Is it a genuine or a clone?

What builds have you tried?

And never had a problem with the 2 I've owned and for me it's in my top 3 MTL attys of all time

Sorry yeah it's authentic. I've tried ss316l round wire, and ni80 fused Clapton. Both the same.

It's difficult to explain, I just feel like I have to suck quite hard lol to get the experience I'd get from any of my other rtas.

I wonder if I'm using too much cotton, but then don't want to use too little or it might leak

Sorry yeah it's authentic. I've tried ss316l round wire, and ni80 fused Clapton. Both the same.

It's difficult to explain, I just feel like I have to suck quite hard lol to get the experience I'd get from any of my other rtas.

I wonder if I'm using too much cotton, but then don't want to use too little or it might leak
Been authentic you shouldn't have a problem with power so it's either coil placement, if your coils too low down it could be cooling too quickly so your needing more power to get the vape you want so raise the coil so you can see the top of the coil slightly above your posts

Or it could be too much wick so just trial and error it with your shit juice to see how much less you can get away with before it leaks or you find it better

IMG_20200615_181434.jpg
IMG_20200615_181430.jpg
IMG_20200615_181415.jpg
IMG_20200615_181409.jpg
Some pics of my wicking...
IMG_20200615_181434.jpg
IMG_20200615_181434.jpg
IMG_20200615_181430.jpg
IMG_20200615_181430.jpg

Are you using Temp or wattage mode.....what's the ohms of the build?

I use the reaper without the juice flow ring and vapes just the same. Probably need to get some air under the cotton. Gonna try and find a video on YT that was a great help for me. Be back soon

Just wondering if you are filling it up to much. Vaccum and all that stuff can pull liquid through and flood and take away the coil efficiency. When filling leave a nice big air gap. Maybe just maybe this will help.

Back
Top Bottom