What's new

Question for people that use Rayon wicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Rayon mutes flavour a little bit. Muji like an old friend, always giving same flavour density. But never felt throat or drymouth problems with Rayon.

In my opinion Rayon mutes flavour a little bit. Muji like an old friend, always giving same flavour density.

Yeah the original pre-cut fibre freak wicks I tried a few days ago were a bit muted compared to the firebolt cotton laces.

But never felt throat or drymouth problems with Rayon.

Do you notice any dry mouth prolems when using cotton?

I

Actually, yes. Cotton Bacon V2, Kendo and Bomberwicks cause drymouth and never like their taste.

Yeah the original pre-cut fibre freak wicks I tried a few days ago were a bit muted compared to the firebolt cotton laces.

Do you notice any dry mouth prolems when using cotton?

I

Well my Muji arrived & it's not as bad as I remember it being ( it's been years since I switched from it )

I do still get a little bit of a dry mouth with it, but it's better in that regard when compared to the Firebolt cotton.

Taste is respectable too.

At least I have an alternative when I finally run out of the cotton blend FF pads.

I've pretty much always used rayon, on occasions I've tried other things like muji or cotton bacon but always went back to rayon. I've never had a dry mouth or sore throat with any of them. In all honesty I have never noticed any difference in flavour or anything else between rayon and any of the other cottons I tried, I only use it because I'm used to it.

I've pretty much always used rayon, on occasions I've tried other things like muji or cotton bacon but always went back to rayon. I've never had a dry mouth or sore throat with any of them. In all honesty I have never noticed any difference in flavour or anything else between rayon and any of the other cottons I tried, I only use it because I'm used to it.
Just trying Rayon for the first time -: wicking always has been one of my least favourite things -: but seems to be vital with the Innokin Ares2 MTL I've just received -: so thought I'd give CelluCotton a try.
First impressions on first build - easy to cut and sightly easier to thread than most cotton I've tried - including shoelace types - and still Fluffs up to full wick holes.
The vaping experience is really rather good this far -: flavour good and good juice flow and vapour pridiction. I would say that this is a rewicked coil that previously had cotton Wick - and it does seem to have an increase in Throat Hit - I'll see if that's a personal reaction to the Rayon or just a quality of the Rayon over the next few days.
First hour of use - and enjoying the vape thus far ☯️

Necro alert.... this thread is as dead as rayon.

4chan20071018153044.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom