What's new

Question for people that use Rayon wicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't tried muji in years. I'm sure there's probably some lying around at the back of a cupboard inside an old rta box.

Any place in particular I should be ordering from?

( preferrably a vape shop as I'm getting fed up gving amazon my money )

I haven't tried muji in years. I'm sure there's probably some lying around at the back of a cupboard inside an old rta box.

Any place in particular I should be ordering from?

( preferrably a vape shop as I'm getting fed up gving amazon my money )

I think I ordered what I can only describe as a “bale” from muji direct about 2 years ago ....

still got way over half of it left

it was about a tenner

you can get it on amazon though - I doubt you will find the same deal in a vape shop to be honest - and I get and understand that, it wouldn’t be great Business sense ...

you can get it on amazon though - I doubt you will find the same deal in a vape shop to be honest - and I get and understand that, it wouldn’t be great Business sense ...

Amazon have more money than sense, so I don't mind paying over the odds to give a vape shop owner enough for a coffee given the current situ.

Just need to resist the temptation of buying something else I really don't need. But want...:14:

I use Muji but in the past have used rayon and it was okay (no problems for me) and it pulls through the coil easily.

Thanks. That's a lot of pads I'd be left though with if I still didn't like it :)

I've found a shop that sells 10 pads in a pack so I'll grab those instead next week along with some concentrates.

Never bought any EVL tanks, although I have been tempted many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom