What's new

Puff styles

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anybody else enjoy doing low power lung puffs? Now and again I open all the holes on the nextera and have a few big lung puffs. It’s on a squeeze so there’s no changing the settings or anything. Same 12mg liquid. I don’t know the coil resistance but probably about 1Ω.

It’s such a smooth draw even with all the holes open. I’m not sure if that’s why I enjoy this occasional indulgence. It’s not that loose, I’d guess about the same as a kayfun 5 on the widest airflow. It definitely makes a bigger puff of e-smoke. But I wouldn’t say the flavour is more intense. Maybe it’s actually less intense. It’s definitely different, I think because more air is infiltrating the puff.

Do other people do this? I find it quite a nice refreshing change sometimes.

Never thought of doing this, but I may give it a go just to see.

I always do it...I never truly do a mouth to lung like a ciggie

Do you leave the airflow loose though? I told you a while ago in another thread anyway, new puff styles are the next generation. Stop trying to claim it’s yours.

It works excellent with this home brew rosemary custard. The extra air percolating seems to bring out the kind of minty sharpness of the rosemary. It’s making me want to knock up a wee pot of custard with some of the rosemary off the windowsill.

No chance. Invent your own new puff styles. I’ll get the mods to delete this thread, any more of it.

I think I probably do, especially if I'm just about to go into the cinema or something like that. I don't really do it consciously though. It's just kind of how I 'hurry vape'

Back
Top Bottom