What's new

Precisio Pro Rta

It is? Or is it masquerading as ‘Damascus’? Can you tell the difference?
I think Ripple's right, it should go right through the metal, so this (I guess) is 'Damascus' design/pattern/style?

someone's gonna get pumped hard for the Damascus one, limited run too. I think I'll stick with my 3 22mm's.

I think Ripple's right, it should go right through the metal, so this (I guess) is 'Damascus' design/pattern/style?

Ah ok, I see what you mean, that makes sense. I’ve just had to Google what ‘Damascus’ is:8: I just know I’d never pay that much for an attie! :D I think they did the whole ‘Damascus’ thing with the Pioneer too if I remember rightly. I think I’m with @John R - I’ll stick with my 22mms. Unless they release a black one…o_O

Ah ok, I see what you mean, that makes sense. I’ve just had to Google what ‘Damascus’ is:8: I just know I’d never pay that much for an attie! :D I think they did the whole ‘Damascus’ thing with the Pioneer too if I remember rightly. I think I’m with @John R - I’ll stick with my 22mms. Unless they release a black one…o_O
It mostly crops up in sword and knife blades .......... why would you know?! :D

Beautiful stuff though. :)

LPV delivered mine yesterday, now comes with inserts to swap out under the coil.

Not built it yet (noticing a recurring theme here?) I'll have a go after dinner :D

Not built it yet (noticing a recurring theme here?) I'll have a go after dinner :D
Yeah been itching as its 24mm but not sure on the sliding fill cap.
I find they end up sliding open in the pocket.
Can't believe you've not even tried it yet :hmm:

IMG_2940.jpeg
IMG_2942.jpeg
IMG_2943.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom