What's new

Powwow Sauce

I spent years wanting to like Manabush liquids, I’ve known Martyn through the forum since before Manabush was much more than a twinkle in his cold, dead eyes. I kept buying it off and on because everyone kept raving about it, but I never got it. Until late last year, ZT sent me some of what was to become Tamahaac for my opinion and it was like a moment of clarity.
I actually didn’t go much on the Tamahaac, but the Nokomis juices and later the Firewater range are now my must haves. Of course I vape other juices, of course I get bored of Manabush every now and then, but even then, they’re always on my shelf, waiting their turn.
I guess what I’m trying to say in my rambling way is that taste truly is subjective and what you dislike today, you might adore tomorrow, especially since you haven’t been vaping long, which implies you’ve recently quit smoking and your tastebuds are changing.

I haven't tried the new versions, but on the old ones Chiri just tastes like a stronger version of Powwow to me so I can't see how you could like one and not the other, but we all taste different things.

I haven't tried the new versions, but on the old ones Chiri just tastes like a stronger version of Powwow to me so I can't see how you could like one and not the other, but we all taste different things.
It really is. Manabush has been my adv for a few year's now and although I wouldn't kick any of them out of my tank I find each flavour quite different.
Nanabhozo was my primary vape but since reformulation I've been alternating pow wow and nana.
Wasn't the biggest fan of chich previously as it.was too sweet but I really like the new one, (that said I haven't tried v2 of the new formulation yet).
It's really unusual for me to like more than one flavour in a juice maker's collection but I enjoy all manabush, indigene and fire water.
Probably the only other maker who I liked all the flavours was pf vapes.

It really is. Manabush has been my adv for a few year's now and although I wouldn't kick any of them out of my tank I find each flavour quite different.
Nanabhozo was my primary vape but since reformulation I've been alternating pow wow and nana.
Wasn't the biggest fan of chich previously as it.was too sweet but I really like the new one, (that said I haven't tried v2 of the new formulation yet).
It's really unusual for me to like more than one flavour in a juice maker's collection but I enjoy all manabush, indigene and fire water.
Probably the only other maker who I liked all the flavours was pf vapes.

Do all the Nokomis range have a v2 of the new formulation now? Was a big fan of the original coyote coconut but didn’t like the new version, if there’s been another change I’ll give it another go

Do all the Nokomis range have a v2 of the new formulation now? Was a big fan of the original coyote coconut but didn’t like the new version, if there’s been another change I’ll give it another go
As far as I know all mojave will still be v1. I believe the new formulation hasn't hit the shelves as yet.

As far as I know all mojave will still be v1. I believe the new formulation hasn't hit the shelves as yet.

Im getting lost here...... so for the sake of a timeline...do we have original... then.... V1.... then V2 = 3 versions?

Wait, what? The Manabush recipes have changed? When was this? Particularly the Spiritwalker Chiri, has that changed?

I remember a long time ago the liquid seemed to suddenly look clearer than it used to, but I’m talking 2 years at least.

Wait, what? The Manabush recipes have changed? When was this? Particularly the Spiritwalker Chiri, has that changed?

I remember a long time ago the liquid seemed to suddenly look clearer than it used to, but I’m talking 2 years at least.
No it was a few months back and done very well so many haven't noticed.
The liquid still looks very dark indeed if left to its own devices.

No, no change with the spiritwalker range.

Im getting lost here...... so for the sake of a timeline...do we have original... then.... V1.... then V2 = 3 versions?
I think it's getting mixed up between original and v1 being interchangeable.
Don't quote me as ZT is a busy boy in his mixing shed but mojave still has original stock everywhere. All the others are reformulated due to circumstances out of his control. The only one that was then re tinkered with was chich, so that would be remastered v2, lol.
That was the situation when last I checked.
Luckily I'm a fan of all vintages.

Back
Top Bottom