What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Powwow Sauce

C-D

Initiate
I've not been vaping that long, but have managed to try a fair few flavours in that time.

My favourites to date have been tobaccos and things like sticky cinnamon bun esque flavours.

From Manabush, I have tried Firewater 1-3, Chiricahua Sun, Waxahachie, IxCaCao, Powwow Sauce, and Indigéne (collab) Kona Paka.

The first bottle of e-liquid I bought was Chiricahua Sun, so rather than being blown away by them (I found the transition from ciggies easier than expected), I have found nearly everything else I've tried since, has been lacking depth and a bit one-dimensional by comparison.

I've really loved all of Manabush's juice, except for... Powwow Sauce. It tasted really gross. I thought it might have been my coil going off, or it mixing badly with the IxCaCao I had in my tank beforehand. I tried it again in a clean tank, with a fresh coil, but it was the same. I was really surprised because I understand that it's one of their most popular flavours and I've really liked all of the others.

It's listed as a 'pudding' flavour, which I was thinking meant dessert (albiet a bit nondescript), so I was expecting maybe something like cake and cream, but I didn't get that at all. The closest pudding I could think of the flavour was a suet pudding, which isn't what I was expecting and didn't taste good to me. So much so, that I had to empty the tank onto kitchen roll and fill with something else, I just couldn't carry on vaping it.

This isn't a criticism. I know taste is subjective and maybe this one just isn't for me. I was just surprised after really loving all the others and thought a popular flavour like Powwow would equally fit my tastebuds.

I guess my question is: has anyone else found this? or is it just me?

I'm vaping an Aspire Nautilus 2 on a eLeaf iStick Power.

Can't remember what the exact settings were when I tried Powwow, but I tend to use the 0.7 coils at around 16.5W, 3.5V, which has worked well for the other flavours, they're all at 12mg nic.

I've just ordered some more Chiricahua Sun and Waxahachie - 30ml of each this time. But I am now slightly apprehensive rather than excited to try Omusa and Mojave Dessert in case they give me a similar experience as the Powwow.

It’s a custard/cream tobacco type of flavour. It might just be you don’t like the flavour of custard in vapour.

I had to buy five bottles of custard flavors before I figured out I don't like them. I like cream and deserts though, go figure.

Ah, that might well be it.

Don't think I've tried a custard vape (or another one) yet and I'm not really a fan of eating the stuff either.

I dislike Pow Wow, (but I cannot taste 95% of custard / cream liquids) but I adore Omusa.

Id pick Firewater over Manabush personally, but if Martyn said here's a lifetime supply pick one flavour it'd be Omusa for me.

I've liked strawberry and cream ones and a lime cream cupcake one I've had, but custard is a different flavour than cream.

I have spent ages trying to google what the dessert flavour is in Powwow, but to no avail. Answered here within seconds. Well done and thanks!

its a difficult one to answer with powwow as sadly the receipt had to be changed slightly so im guessing you are using the version 2.
ive literally just finished the last of the original 100ml late last week and have topped up with the newer version. luckily im still liking it but there is something defo different with the flavour and i just cant put my finger on it.
maybe @ZT from manabush can advise.

I presume version 2. Just checked, I ordered on 28 September from Vape Club.

Not sure about Pow-Pow, I have had 30ml of it and didn’t re-order.
If I was to be sent on a desert Island and could only choose one juice to take. Omusa would win every time, closely followed by Waxi. Omusa is a Rum tobacco if you don’t like Rum you won’t like it. Waxi is equally delicious.

I presume version 2. Just checked, I ordered on 28 September from Vape Club.
ahh not sure then. it was a couple of months ago this was discussed on here but it depends how much stock individual suppliers have. most of us normally buy direct from manabush and theres a discount code on here.

this might be worth bookmarking for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Back
Top Bottom