What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pocket RTA

^^^Same here and looking at Facebook it seems the creator is only shipping small batches at a time to people in their group.

So 65quid from a random Japanese site might b worth a punt?!
Watched this video lastnight..

^^^Same here and looking at Facebook it seems the creator is only shipping small batches at a time to people in their group.
This is why I end up buying clones (apart from being a tightwad). Almost all my favourite, quirky, interesting tanks have been like searching for rocking horse poo if you want the original - DDP One (and the new RTA), Spica Pro, Pico, Pocket. Doggystyle ...................... :25:

Ironically I have to wait for payday..plus June is my expensive month of the year...:5:
So July I'll try to get one..
All though I just received my Trio rta...payed £17,new...and also waiting on a clone/style of the Imperia rta..20dollars compared to the £300:11: of the original..
So got to wait a little longer..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom