What's new

Pioneer v1.5

tempted by the original but backed out due to users wicking problems. im tempted once again.

tempted by the original but backed out due to users wicking problems. im tempted once again.
Don't be put off by the wicking, it's a great tank. Just stuff it through and tamp it down. Ignore bruce. He's an awesome character, and I'd love to meet him for a beer or 2, but I suspect his dodgy instructions are the reason nobody can wick the damn thing.

Wild horses couldn't drag me to this one, the first was junk for me.

Shame they couldn't just release an updated deck to fit the original tank too, not everyone wants or likes slide to fill caps.

IME it's the easiest and quickest tank to wick once you stop trying to bruce it. It's not even fiddly in fact it's the only tank I can do easily without my glasses on! If anything v1.5 looks more fiddly than the first.

Shove cotton through, pretty tight. Trim length to edge of tank. Tuck into wicking area. Prime and tamp down. Not even sure you need that last step.

Shame they couldn't just release an updated deck to fit the original tank too, not everyone wants or likes slide to fill caps.
totally agree with you. i dont like those sliders. hopefully they come out with simple top fill accessories to this version.

1.5 not much difference the chimney hasn't changed nor the distance from the drip tip flavour will be the same as the first one ... An excellent MTL rta just not the best for all juices.

Back
Top Bottom