What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Have you tried swapping the oring on the base with one of the spares?

The only time I had leaking issues with my 2 was when the tank wasn't quite properly threaded onto the base.

On one side the bottom of the tank would be flush with the base, but the other side was sitting up just a bit, around 0.5-1mm.

Unfortunately, yes, I've already tried swapping the O-rings and was very careful assemeblling it this time too. The cross-threading is a problem I also have.

So, it's not the O-rings and it's not cross-threaded, it's simply flooding. It must be my wicking.

It's such a shame I can't get it right, the flavour I'm getting is out of it is amazing. Probably the best I have TBH.

I salute you for your tenacity mate.

I'm starting to think I should re-think my collection and just buy a couple of Neeko's like you. I keep wanting all these fancy tanks and keep messing things up. I really should learn to make life easier for myself. Honestly, right now I just want something simple.

I'm starting to think I should re-think my collection and just buy a couple of Neeko's like you. I keep wanting all these fancy tanks and keep messing things up. I really should learn to make life easier for myself. Honestly, right now I just want something simple.

The Neeko is a great little tank and absolutely no faff at all. That's why I've been using it every day for many months.

The Neeko is a great little tank and absolutely no faff at all. That's why I've been using it every day for many months.

The VapeClub site says 'discontinued' against the Neeko, I don't know whether it's just them not re-stocking or if Aspire are ceasing to make it.

]
I've alrady seen it, @MTLMike, please don;t temos me any more.

On the plus side, I;ve had a great day with the Pioneer. Those Manbush juices @forestmagie sent me suit it perfectly. It's a marriageamde in heaven
Wasn't trying to tease or tempt you mate, sounded like you were having trouble finding them in stock in your earlier post so I had a look around.

Glad you are having a better day with the Pioneer with the new build and wick though :)

Back
Top Bottom