What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Could someone with the black UK version measure the height, excluding the drip tip & 510 pin, please?

Trying to work out if the UK rta comes with the short tank installed by default, or if it's the standard 3.7ml tank with a rubber / silicone bung to reduce the capacity.

My stainless version from LPV with the short tank is 28mm in height for comparison.

Didn't buy mine in UK. If you do buy in the UK I think you would have to buy an extra extension and long tank separately.

Me too. It's just much simpler to order from there.
Deffo. I ordered the Pioneer and Pandora together, if memory serves. Was proper surprised at how cheap it came to. Me mate's getting a Pioneer off his missus for Christmas. Pointed him in their direction. Come to about £31 all in. Can't argue with that.

Didn't buy mine in UK. If you do buy in the UK I think you would have to buy an extra extension and long tank separately.

True. I just noticed this at the bottom of the description on Evolution Vaping :

"Please note: The two extra pieces of tube that comes included will only work with the Long Chimney Section which can be found here"

So hopefully it is the short tank as standard.

Small tip if anyone else, other than me, is having issues with screwing the deck back on the tank section after rewicking.

1. Unscrew the plastic tank from the top / chimney section

2. Push the tank onto the deck - don't use the end with the threads!

3. Screw the top / chimney section onto the deck & tank

4. Go "Huh!"

4. Take pleasure in the distinct lack of cursing / swearing that you've been used to until now

Credit goes to GrimmGreen for this tip during his mtl shootout vid from yesterday.

( apologies if anyone else mentioned this before, as I've obviously missed it )

This will let me keep a few more grey hairs on my head, which is handy with the current weather.

Some great advice on this thread. Having watched the Grimm Green MTL build off I’m taking the plunge to see if it’ll beat my Kayfun Litr.

I’ve seen the pioneer for under £30 (at Evolution Vaping). In Brum they’ll deliver it to me for free too. Assume I’m not going to get it cheaper anywhere else (even if ordering the extension pack too for another £10) It’s €40 on LPV without post etc

Only place that currently has it afaik is Vaping101. Just ordered a black one 30mins ago for £42 inc shipping.

Btw if you're planning on buying the extension pack for the 3.7ml capacity, then you might as well order the rta from LPV as it's the 3.7ml version.

Only reason I ordered from the UK is that I want the smaller sized tank for the shorter overall height.

Only place that currently has it afaik is Vaping101. Just ordered a black one 30mins ago for £42 inc shipping.

Btw if you're planning on buying the extension pack for the 3.7ml capacity, then you might as well order the rta from LPV as it's the 3.7ml version.

Only reason I ordered from the UK is that I want the smaller sized tank for the shorter overall height.

Thanks pal and ditto. wanted the option of both hence seeking to buy from the UK with the separate extension (plus I don’t fully understand the changes to ordering from the EU post brexit yet!). I’m waiting for evolution to let me know if they are getting more in.

Back
Top Bottom