What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

I'm so glad this doesn't have a glass tank, or I'd now need to buy one if you rate the flavour above the MD.
after getting the wicking right i definately rate this more for flavor than the md. ive got the pandora as well and that is good as well but i cant be sure which is better. they both have good flavour but a lil diff kind of flavor.
ive tried it only with my tobacco juice while i wait for my other liquids to steep. will give it a try in 2 weeks or so.

In the year of me discovering the wonders of MTL, this is me favourite. Jury's still out until the Artemis tips up.

so finally managed to get my wicking right. i actually prefer this more to my md for flavour.
But mine is whistling. Anyone else experience this?
Im using the 1.2mm insert inside and 3 holes open on the afc.
Mine's just started whistling. I put a new coil in yesterday, and instead of my usual spaced Kanthal, I put a pre-wound SS micro-coil in. Wonder if it's anything to do with that? Sort it tomoz.

Mine's just started whistling. I put a new coil in yesterday, and instead of my usual spaced Kanthal, I put a pre-wound SS micro-coil in. Wonder if it's anything to do with that? Sort it tomoz.
If I keep the cyclops on the afc fully open it doesn't whistle anymore. Maybe that might work for you

If I keep the cyclops on the afc fully open it doesn't whistle anymore. Maybe that might work for you
I like a tight draw, mate. If there's one thing I've learned about this tank.... Any issues, just strip it down and give it another build. Pain in the arse, but I like the process. Do it tomorrow.

Apologies if this has been answered already, but which tank is PC & which one is PCTG?

I've seen the frosted tank listed as being PC & also as PCTG. And vice versa for the grey tank too.

If I finally cave in & buy one I'll be using a menthol & citrus mix with it, and it would be handy knowing which tank to avoid before it arrives.

Mine arrived frm LPV this afternoon and apart from one of the posts wanting to snip my wire when I tighten the screw a bit too much, it gets an 'A' at the moment.

I have the DL short chimney here too, so once I've had a few tanks through it with the mtl chimney, I'll switch to see if the bigger chamber & bore helps or kills the throat hit / flavour.

Back
Top Bottom