What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Not sure about this one either. I don't doubt it's a good rta but then I have loads of really good rtas.

Not sure about this one either. I don't doubt it's a good rta but then I have loads of really good rtas.

Yeah i kinda got my eye on being naughty and trying that new version of the dvarw with the glass tank which is coming to fastech. Ive always wanted a proper shot at those tanks but cant justify the prices at the moment

I never thought it is going to be any better or worst than the current Mtl rtas
I do like the look of this rta and the top fill mechanism ( I know we have seen this before but...) and that small bell cap which I belive can produce great flavour.
pioneer-ss-rta-bp-mods.jpg

I do not know but the whole picture for me looks promising

Funny that as that is exactly what I said people should do in the video [emoji6]
Funny that as that is exactly what I said people should do in the video [emoji6]
Funny that Todd cos i keep watching your reviews because you always say watch other reviews. By the way, thanks again for that bottle of halo Belgium cocoa you sent me a couple of years back. God I wish I could clone that shit

I watched your review and enjoyed it @todd, if you could only have one. Would it be the Pioneer or the Pandora?
Neither, I'd buy the Haar and put money in my pocket or just send me a blank cheque [emoji23]

Kidding aside, I never get into recommendations, avoid them like the plague.

Neither, I'd buy the Haar and put money in my pocket or just send me a blank cheque [emoji23]

Kidding aside, I never get into recommendations, avoid them like the plague.

No bother, [emoji23] I wouldn’t hold it against you. Goes off to google the Haar

Back
Top Bottom