What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Personally I had no leaking issues with this RTA and I'm not an expert in wicking mtl tanks as I was mainly using DL. Might be an issue with some of them as there's a lot of people having this problem.

Get the aspire mixx, way better than easy
I wasn't a fan. I've four easy 's now. The mix voltage cut off has been set too high due to the ability to take 18350 cells. Bit of a pain as you have no ability to update the firmware and especially as the board is exactly the same.

Personally I had no leaking issues with this RTA and I'm not an expert in wicking mtl tanks as I was mainly using DL. Might be an issue with some of them as there's a lot of people having this problem.
As other's have said the pressure change can cause the deck to flood so you can fill from the bottom of just make sure you've plenty of cotton in the deck.

Regarding the top cap getting stuck, when I close the tank I just back it off a mm or so. Seems to be working for me.

Got my air pin kit today. Switched to 1mm pin and the draw is just right for me now. Will give it a proper run out tomorrow at work.

Finally crumbled and ordered one from LPV. It was a toss up between this and the Pandora. Hope I’ve made the right decision.

Finally crumbled and ordered one from LPV. It was a toss up between this and the Pandora. Hope I’ve made the right decision.

The pioneer is my fav tank. But saying that, I've got to the stage where I like my pioneers, Pandoras, hastur minis and even certain flavours in the ares 2s.

With the extra airpin kit, I think I prefer the Pioneer over the Pandora.

Back
Top Bottom