What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

Heard that LPVwill be getting the extra pins, top cap, patterned designed metal sections. Seems they’re highly customising this tank. Just wish they’d make oring sets available.

Heard that LPVwill be getting the extra pins, top cap, patterned designed metal sections. Seems they’re highly customising this tank. Just wish they’d make oring sets available.

Will keep a look out for all that. Cheers

was thinking about easy mod for this pioneer but only seen basic pics, dunno if my OCD will get around 24mm base to 22mm attie and difference of the DLC and black easy mod. Then again, there’s the new aspire side by side now.....

was thinking about easy mod for this pioneer but only seen basic pics, dunno if my OCD will get around 24mm base to 22mm attie and difference of the DLC and black easy mod. Then again, there’s the new aspire side by side now.....

Here's one I prepared earlier

upload_2020-7-26_13-9-8.jpeg

I've narrowed down the leaks to when filling. It's almost as if the air pressure when closing and reopening the top pushes the liquid through the juice holes and down through the gold pin. Going to try some more build and see if it improves. What a shame cause the flavour is top notch.

Get the aspire mixx, way better than easy

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_193934.jpg
    IMG_20200723_193934.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
Get the aspire mixx, way better than easy

Might take another look at those at some point. Decided to rwrap my picos cos they're sitting on shelf which, with hastur minis, become Aio size so not in such a hurry now.

I managed to get the wicking right and it doesn't leak anymore. It has, however, become extremely difficult to untight. To the point that I had to use pliers. I noticed that the deck has almost expanded and the circle around the glass is bent, did it happen to yours as well?

Back
Top Bottom