Innokin
What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Mine finally arrived, after a first discourage given by placing the order on ecigwarehouse (which never arrived, filing a PayPal chargeback, ordering one via lpv which got lost and finally having a replacement sent from lpv, I received both the replacement and the lost one today, all for 30 euros ;);)

Very easy to build, I managed to make a perfect build at try one with a hand made coil, which never happened to me with either the Pandora or the ares 2. Vapes very good, does not get hot, holds a lot of liquid and the flavours are coming out even better than the Pandora. This is definitely my number one tank(s) now! Tried it at 11w with some bread of heaven, tomorrow will try it with some Manabush or prime vapes at higher watts but can't see it going wrong with any liquid. Also no apparent spills

Vape Green
Vape Club
Thanks ;) built the second one and that started to leak, funny enough I used way more cotton than the first that it's still going strong. Off to retry

Legion vapes put a video up on YouTube and he cuts it very short. Might give that a go

AcmeFog
I think the reason why it leaks is because of the air control ring, if you notice it is very wobbly and it almost opens when not on a mod.

Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom