What's new

Phevanda mtl rda.

@simong A nice lady just stuck a wee squonker up for a giveaway, looks perfect for this. :) The squeeze might even be worth buying just for this atty!
Yeah for thirteen quid its definitely worth ordering as well. Such a great little squonker.
If you haven't got one by time you get the atty, give me a shout and I will send you one.

I was never much into squonking either, turns out I was using the completely wrong kind of atomiser for a single cell mod. The small chamber in this would be great for the squeeze.

@simong A nice lady just stuck a wee squonker up for a giveaway, looks perfect for this. :) The squeeze might even be worth buying just for this atty!

Yeah for thirteen quid its definitely worth ordering as well. Such a great little squonker.
If you haven't got one by time you get the atty, give me a shout and I will send you one.

yeah and nah ... you are too kind but I can't be dealing with squonking ... I don't know why but I really can't get on with it with it. :D

yeah and nah ... you are too kind but I can't be dealing with squonking ... I don't know why but I really can't get on with it with it. :D
As you know I've been a bit exclusively squonk mtl for a while but I have been enjoying that bloody dvarw tank. Been in use an awful lot lately with a drop of pow wow.

LOL, my mind was on a similar train of thought, tooting on some Honey Flue cured atmo on it, flavour is exceptional.

I loved the vape I was getting off the mtl squonk RDA's, it was amazing ... it was just the squonking thing that I couldn't cope with, I've never had so many dry hits in my life and as I've said ... the mess, good god. :D

I've never had so many dry hits in my life

You do have a point there, it's a fine balance between oversquonking and a dry hit. Never pleasant on a small chambered atty which seems to concentrate the burn waft.

You do have a point there, it's a fine balance between oversquonking and a dry hit. Never pleasant on a small chambered atty which seems to concentrate the burn waft.

lol, indeed .... I mean I could have learned, when and how much to squonk but to be honest .... I just can't be arsed when I have gear sat there that works perfectly fine for me already.

lol, indeed .... I mean I could have learned, when and how much to squonk but to be honest .... I just can't be arsed when I have gear sat there that works perfectly fine for me already.
I thought mtl squonkin would be like dtl..... but i found im only squonking omce or twice a day..... weird.

Back
Top Bottom