What's new

Penon V2 Styled

Mr Ripple

Legend
Just a heads up I've been having a small issue with the fire button.
It's so slim its flush flat on the black one and actually recessed on the white one so if it's press too hard it's prone to sticking or getting stuck under the delrin jacket.
I'll be replacing mine for this reason.

if you have a one or a preorder awaiting fulfilment and you're not upto the job of replacing the button yourself then please be aware.
I hope this issue has already been identified and will be rectified by 5A during the next batch of manufacturing.

Have got 3 black ones now and have had no issues with any of them so far.

Thanks. Will keep an eye but mines the opposite. It needs a firm press to fire.

Just a heads up I've been having a small issue with the fire button.
It's so slim its flush flat on the black one and actually recessed on the white one so if it's press too hard it's prone to sticking or getting stuck under the delrin jacket.
I'll be replacing mine for this reason.

if you have a one or a preorder awaiting fulfilment and you're not upto the job of replacing the button yourself then please be aware.
I hope this issue has already been identified and will be rectified by 5A during the next batch of manufacturing.

we’ll not know if it’s also a problem with the authentic one because nobody was daft enough to buy it. :)

I have a black one from naturevape and I have had no issues with my one .
It would be interesting to see how you swap out the button,as I want to change the screen colour .

I have a black one from naturevape and I have had no issues with my one .
It would be interesting to see how you swap out the button,as I want to change the screen colour .
If you undo the two bolt screws from the bottom the whole innerds slide out in one.
The screen colour is due to a slither of green glass which could be replaced quite easily.
Same with the button.

If you undo the two bolt screws from the bottom the whole innerds slide out in one.
The screen colour is due to a slither of green glass which could be replaced quite easily.
Same with the button.
I got a selection of mixed colour screens for the billet box ,I will try to use.ill have a look later today to see what happens

I've swapped out the fire buttons on all 3 for a 3mm version from modmaker just in case anyone else has the same problem.
You need to cut off the lug as its a flat fit button.

https://www.modmaker.com/actuators/...3-piece-actuator-set-3mm-tall-8mm5mm-diameter

stainless-steel-flat-3-piece-actuator-set-3mm-tall-8mm5mm-diameter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom