What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Has anyone got this and had the brunhilde mtl rta? How does it compare?

Got the brunhilde mtl but not a pandora so all i can say is the brunhilde is a nice rta either in mtl or rdl. It in can be closed down to a tight mtl if needed or a nice restricted direct lung

Got the brunhilde mtl but not a pandora so all i can say is the brunhilde is a nice rta either in mtl or rdl. It in can be closed down to a tight mtl if needed or a nice restricted direct lung
Yeah I have the brunhilde, probably the best mtl rta I've had and that includes kayfun

After playing and testing with mine I am extremly disapointed.

Machining is fine and all the threads are fine, extension and so on.

I have too much air leaking from air ring and slot hole, just too bloody much and I dont know if it cause of that or something else, air is too loud. Its not whistling but its load over the top.

Dont know if its a QC issue but missing oring above af holes is just a flawed design. How could I missed that?!

After playing and testing with mine I am extremly disapointed.

Machining is fine and all the threads are fine, extension and so on.

I have too much air leaking from air ring and slot hole, just too bloody much and I dont know if it cause of that or something else, air is too loud. Its not whistling but its load over the top.

Dont know if its a QC issue but missing oring above af holes is just a flawed design. How could I missed that?!

Doesn't sound good and jai haze has done a vid and he got a ss version aswell as the black one and the juice holes seemed to have not been machined so more qc issues its not good fir a company to mess up like this

Just tripped over a review of this tank, and if you thought the QC on yours was a bit suspect, check out the one Jai Haze got... leakproof cos it had no juice ports, LOL

In other news, 3FVape have the clear glass sections and drip tips in stock. :D

Back
Top Bottom