What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

2.5id 6 wrap 27g Kanthal 1ohm is my favourite. Coilology 0.92 Clapton 2.5id is also nice.

I’ve encountered an issue with my Pandora. I use the extension barrel, but when I go to take the top cap off to fill it, the tank comes apart at the extension/tank side, rather than the top cap coming off. And it’s extremely difficult to unscrew the top cap from the extension. So much so I’ve had to use pliers. I now don’t use the extension. Anybody else had this problem?

I’ve encountered an issue with my Pandora. I use the extension barrel, but when I go to take the top cap off to fill it, the tank comes apart at the extension/tank side, rather than the top cap coming off. And it’s extremely difficult to unscrew the top cap from the extension. So much so I’ve had to use pliers. I now don’t use the extension. Anybody else had this problem?

I prefer not to use the extension due to loss of flavours but when it comes to unscrew it, extension or not, I don't have this problem. Could it be you are tightening your top cap too much? Or maybe your rubber in the tank/tank side is worn out?

I can confirm it works with an extra extension by the way .. I have now 2 extenders on it ...

Just as well - it’s a thirsty bitch!

D117B977-876E-46FF-A3BE-1367E8D50965.jpeg

Making a babylon tower are we?
With regards to being thirsty, I find it to be the opposite. My ares 2 drinks much more than the Pandora, to the point I am not even using the former anymore.
The Pandora's problem for me is that I use it for Chiricahua Sun, and I can't stop myself from vaping it

Making a babylon tower are we?
With regards to being thirsty, I find it to be the opposite. My ares 2 drinks much more than the Pandora, to the point I am not even using the former anymore.
The Pandora's problem for me is that I use it for Chiricahua Sun, and I can't stop myself from vaping it
I refill it at least three times a day - I’m hoping this ridiculous tower will lessen that :)

I refill it at least three times a day - I’m hoping this ridiculous tower will lessen that :)
Well yes, come to think of it I refill it 3 times a day too ;) you don't find any difference in flavour with the extension?

Well yes, come to think of it I refill it 3 times a day too ;) you don't find any difference in flavour with the extension?
None whatsoever for me - people are different tho - altho I am incredibly fussy about flavour

Might give it another try ;) maybe I just got susceptible by reading of someone having this issue and my mind thought to apply to me as well ahah.
Also, did you buy two tanks to get two extenders?

Back
Top Bottom