What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

It sounds a great ideA!
Give it a go! PtFE is inert so should be fine

Hello all, i I have managed to destroy both orings at the bottom (those closer to the 510 pin) for the airflow ring. Anyone knows where can the same be bought? Tried the local shop but nothing similar, nor could I find any in my zlide or ares2 bags

I had same issue,if you have a nautilus gt i used an oring from spares and it now works fine.

Been playing with the settings. 1.0 under coil and 2nd hole on afc is perfection. The draw is every bit as good as my prime and lites. I don’t need one but got sucked into ordering another.

I’ve just ordered one ....

Me too, and I've only just got into RTAs, along with a Brunhilde, Galaxies, and Ares 2. :newhere:

My main worry (which I hope is just unfounded paranoia) is that there will be air leakage around the barrel - making it too airy for me - I’m unbelievably fussy about air flow

"unfounded paranoia", from Ming the Merciless ? And "unbelievably fussy" ?

Surely not.

Hehe

mad innit - I find the true the easiest tank to deal with I’ve got

Excellent, ordered one of those as well ! :)2

Ordered a silver one. Balls.

"a silver one & bells" ?

Oops, should've gone to Specsavers. :22:

I tend to sit up and listen when @eyeball kid, ZT and Rew rate a tank though. [emoji3]

The Triad Font of all Vaping Knowledge...allegedly...thank you gentlemen. :worship:

First thoughts on the 1.2ohm mtl coils for the target pm80 for anyone who's keeping score.
Flavours excellent, really good. Left open it's an airy mtl and a tad loud. Pop one of the restictor plugs in and your laughing. Very good at 10w.

Thanks, great advice, sounds spot on for me. ;)

I ended up contacting them on Instagram :) and the size for that particular oring is 16*1 if it helps anyone

Last edited:
Hello all, i I have managed to destroy both orings at the bottom (those closer to the 510 pin) for the airflow ring. Anyone knows where can the same be bought? Tried the local shop but nothing similar, nor could I find any in my zlide or ares2 bags

I ended up contacting them on Instagram :) and the size for that particular oring is 16*1 if it helps anyone

Also, again according to their IG page, they have released a clear glass. Not sure when it will be available in UK though.

Well, a little late to the party as usual, but mine arrived this morning along with a second easy that the wife doesn't know about (black and silver this time rather than black/black). Coiled it up 27awg kanthal at 1 ohm, loaded with a nice drop of St. Louis from El Diablo. Lovely, a really nice vape with the windey thing set to 1.4 mm and the bottom AFC wide open.

So what are your favorite coil setups in these little monsters?
Im playing with trying TC using nife30 for the first time with my jacvapour DNA75s. Im thinking i can get get better flavour than using my normal 28awg Kanthal.

Back
Top Bottom