What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I'm up and running, might need to raise the coil a bit, sounds a bit gurgley but it's not shit.

Yup, smallest airhole under the coil is wheezy, 2nd smallest is fine, not as good as the Precisio so far, still dialling tho.

Yup, smallest airhole under the coil is wheezy, 2nd smallest is fine, not as good as the Precisio so far, still dialling tho.

Thanks for the info. I've been using my Precisio almost every other day since I got it, just shortly after it was released. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Pandora. Are you glad you bought it or would you have passed on it, after giving it a go?

Have got a 2.5 ID 27g kanthal with 6 wraps @ 1 ohm. 1mm internal air and 1mm external. Lovely vape at 13 watts.
However, have just seen the vertical coil build from Mark and will be giving that a go soonish.
I tried the vertical coil, fitting the coil was fine but the wicking was fiddly and I didn't trust that I wouldn't get dry hits so took it out and put in an ordinary build.

I tried the vertical coil, fitting the coil was fine but the wicking was fiddly and I didn't trust that I wouldn't get dry hits so took it out and put in an ordinary build.

I might give it a go tomorrow. Am intrigued to see if it works better than a standard coil.

I might give it a go tomorrow. Am intrigued to see if it works better than a standard coil.
Let me know how you get on especially the wicking. It is nice that you can SEE the air intake under the coil but I think I have found my sweet spot so will leave well alone now.

Thanks for the info. I've been using my Precisio almost every other day since I got it, just shortly after it was released. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the Pandora. Are you glad you bought it or would you have passed on it, after giving it a go?

I'm not raging about the purchase, is it giving me anything more than my other tanks, nope. As I said, it's not shit but if you own a collection already, it's on-par with the others.

Back
Top Bottom