What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Having a great morning here, missus is unchuffed cos I told her the new coffee and sugar jars are shite...

Cut and poke is my method on the KFL and it’s a tank I gave in on and came back to, I was definitely over faffing with fluffing, thinning and trimming wicks, not necessary with the Lite, and it’s definitely my second favourite after the Doggystyle. A lot of this is definitely what you get used to, you find a coil and wicking technique that suits a particular tank and stick with it, change tanks and spit your dummy out because it’s different, I do anyway.
Me too, I've said before. If a tank comes with juice control or needs "good wicking techniques" ( not designed properly) it's back into the box for me.

Webchat FTW

Thank you so much for your patience. Having a look into this for you, I can see that the parcel was scanned in error as delivered. I will therefore have the matter raised with the depot so that they can provide us with an update as to where the parcel is and when it will be delivered. I will request that you are kept updated via email. This will be in the next 24 working hours.

Ok, usual Doggy coil 1.1ohm 2.5id about 7/8 wraps 30g ss spaced and Muji wick, 1.4 internal airhole biggest hole outside, had to dump the first wick too tight in wells, swapped for a Nauti 2 tip and filled with 12mg strawberry Vapetto.
Thoughts... seemed a bit whistley and slightly turbulent initially but it’s smoothed our nicely somehow, I think I could get on with this one it seems to work well, I might experiment later with the internal air adjustment maybe even try one of the Mtl 1.18ohm NI80 coils I ordered at the same time, I just wanted to try it built with my regular KFL / Doggy build to see how it compares.
Anyone else had a try yet.

Nope, it's made it out the box onto the atty stand though, so that's progress at least :)

Come on John, stop sulking about the sugar jars and Yodel and get on with the important stuff, I’m not playing if I’m playing on my own.

Canny, she's given me the feather duster, I need to sort out the coving first :S

Have got a 2.5 ID 27g kanthal with 6 wraps @ 1 ohm. 1mm internal air and 1mm external. Lovely vape at 13 watts.
However, have just seen the vertical coil build from Mark and will be giving that a go soonish.

Oh dear, it’s not turned into a good day at all, you should have told her her jars are lovely, it’s all Yodels fault.

We wanted an atty with plenty of options and they’ve given us too many.

Back
Top Bottom