What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

quincey43

Achiever
Today I got an email from Naturevape about a new mtl rta, There is a video about the tank and it looks really interesting, the air flow is on a barrel which you can change using a screwdriver without having to take the coil out. There have been a number of rta's with this type of setup the Cog and the Innokin Ares and this looks really good. I must stop looking at these things they cost me money!! Have a look and give me your thoughts, oh and there is a 10% discount as well.

Today I got an email from Naturevape about a new mtl rta, There is a video about the tank and it looks really interesting, the air flow is on a barrel which you can change using a screwdriver without having to take the coil out. There have been a number of rta's with this type of setup the Cog and the Innokin Ares and this looks really good. I must stop looking at these things they cost me money!! Have a look and give me your thoughts, oh and there is a 10% discount as well.
I was just looking at that on the Naturevape website! :D

Me too. Looks quite nice me thinks. I'd be interested to know how you find it @ZT.

Don't get many emails from NV, so when I got this one I paid attention.

Looks really good. Can't really see anything negative. Like the look of the airflow adj. Am very tempted.

I'd love to know how you guys find this tank. I have followed Mark at NV a lot and been happy with his reviews which is why im sure its me when i say, The two i got are inconsistant with each other. at same air settings they are different, making it difficult to set up with my preferred airflow.
The markings on the post for airhole sizes are virtually invisible for me so altering the airhole on deck with wire and wick installed is futile without numerous scrwing/unscrewing the tank. Taste is quite good but why do i always get a different taste off plastic tanks.
I want to like the tank, but at the moment they are not standing up to the slightly aged but personal fav True Tanks.
A friend has bought the ares 2 and he is saying he is finding it as good as or better than the true tank. Im wondering if i made the wrong choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom