What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Original Hastur - check atty?

Just removed the coil and insert - this is it now. I can’t see anything that could be causing a short.
F4C0E4F2-9818-41B1-8E2D-94E866899AB7.jpeg

I’ve just clamped a piece of uncoiled kanthal between the two posts. It reads 1ohm (!) and jumps around like zebedee on speed.

Are the screws tight? Or is there play? Once tightened can you move the wire from under the posts by tugging or are they held firm?

Honestly, I'd strip it bare, screws, 510, insulators, the lot. Wash and rebuild.

I’ve just clamped a piece of uncoiled kanthal between the two posts. It reads 1ohm (!) and jumps around like zebedee on speed.
Unscrew the 510 pin, remove the deck, closely inspect it all, check all orings/ insulators. Reassemble making sure the deck is slotted correctly into place and that the 510 pin screws in nicely. cant think of fuck all else.

Back
Top Bottom